Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti Day One: Batty about you




Hey there 'Fetti Fans, it's the Countdown to Confetti Day 1!!!!

On the 8th all the new Reverse Confetti stamps, confetti cuts + 4 new product lines will be available for purchase. We will be counting down the fun until New Release Day! 


Our September 'Fetti Friend:  


Today, we're featuring:

Best Witches (stamps + confetti cuts)
Treat Yo' Self (stamps + confetti cuts)

I'm also playing with:

Web Tag Layer (confetti cuts)
Fright Night 6x6 Pattern Paper Pad
Lotsa Dots Stencil
Charcoal Twine
Confetti Colors Cardstock & Dye Ink 

I have two cards to share with you today.  First up is one that was inspired by the September SFYTT!



Oh my goodness...this card is chock full of new Reverse Confetti!  Let's start from the bottom and work our way up!  I love the new Fright Night 6x6 Pattern Paper Pad!  The first 3 layers are from that pad.  I did add a strip of black and white moroccan style washi tape from my stash.  

Isn't the Web Tag Layer confetti cut so fun?  I cut it out in black cardstock and layered it with the new Lime Green Confetti Color Cardstock!  I followed it up with the Lotsa Dots stencil and coordinating Lime Green Dye Ink (YAY for GREEN!!!).  


Eeep!  How cute is that Mummy?!  Seriously people!  He's from the Best Witches stamp set and I used the coordinating confetti cuts.  Chuckling...yes, I added that sweet coffee to go cup from the previously released Coffee and You set....LOL...perfect for the sentiment?  Don't you agree?  I topped off the tag with the Charcoal twine!  

I totally lucked out on the enamel dots that I had in my stash!

Here's the September SFYTT:


Next up is another card using the Best Witches set combined with a sentiment from the Treat Yo' Self set!


Purple and black with pops of green...Yes, Please!  I used a Web Tag Layer die cut as a stencil and applied the Grape Soda ink onto the coordinating Cardstock.  The cute bat from Best Witches has been heat embossed on black cardstock and adhered with foam tape.  Isn't the sentiment perfect with that sweet guy?!

I used a smidge of paper from the Fright Night 6x6 Pattern Paper Pad.

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on September 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.








Cardstock – Premium 100lb cardstock.  We will be introducing 4-5 colors at a time.  These will be available in 12 sheets of single color and 12 sheet multi-color sheet packs.






Ink – Premium Dye Ink that coordinates with our Confetti Colors Cardstock.  Available in full pads, re-inkers and 4 packs of ink cubes.



Patterned Paper – Gorgeous, heavyweight 65lb patterned paper in 6×6 pads (no loose sheets!) featuring designs that coordinate with our cardstock and ink.  Designed by in house artists with no stock images.


Stencils – 6 x 6 plastic stencils to use on all of your paper crafting, mixed media and Bible journaling projects.









Remember to hop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration and to leave comments on my other teamies blogs!   

Amy Kolling

Heather Pulvirenti

Diane Jaquay

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Audrey Tokach

Amy Sheffer

Leigh Penner

Jeanne Jachna

Laurie Schmidlin

Susan Liles



Comments

Jennifer said…
Cute cards! What a fun release!
Lisa H. said…
oh Amy! these are fabulous. super cute details.
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love these, Amy -- especially how you gave the mummy a cup of coffee to hold! Brilliant!
Diane Jaquay said…
I love these, Amy, and leave it up to you to find a way to add a cuppa coffee lol!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
So cute! That is quite the new products too!
Adorable cards! Love that lime green too!
These are sooooooooooooooo fun! I love love love the colors and that mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tara Godfrey said…
Hey Amy, two fabulous cards! Really adore your mummy card with the cute little coffee cup...leave it to you to find a such a fun and creative way to incorporate a coffee...perfect sentiment too!
Big Hugs, t
Becca Yahrling said…
Adorable cards, Amy! Love that cute mummy & yay for a coffee cup! Very sweet.
Kim Faucher said…
Such amazing colors!!! Both your cards are so fun!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love these, especially that first one with all the grays and the pop of green!
Megan Carroll said…
Love both of these! Fabulous work Amy!
Patty said…
WOW!! Both your cards are beautiful! I love the black/grey green combo on your first one & the adorable clean & simple second one!!
Unknown said…
I love the new Web Tag Layer! It is beyond cute!
Karen B. said…
I just love how you can make creating with green and purple look so effortless! What great cards today!
cm said…
My Halloween-loving heart is completely smitten with your card! The mummy and bat are too cute! With 70+ tags/cards/mini cards to make for my niece's Gr. 1 class, my nephew's daycare pals and their teachers, I think I need the entirety of today's release! Thank you for the smiles and inspiration today!
~carol
Sheri Gilson said…
Super cute projects, Amy! What a FUN release...can't wait to place my phone order!
starqueen said…
Oh Amy! Best Witches, Treat Yo'self, a Spiderweb Tag and all that fab-boo paper...this is a great release!
It's a little spooky how much I love it!😉👏🏻
Amy Rohl said…
OMG, the coffee mummy is too cute for words, and I'm loving that white embossed bat - so darn cute!!
Annie Rose said…
These are so cute! And YAY for GREEN indeed! :)
Denise Bryant said…
Delightful Halloween cards! Love the web tag with the green dotted layer underneath, and of course your cute coffee-drinking mummy! Awesome layering and color combo! Love the black and purple bat card too!
Mary Holshouser said…
The green really pops on the first card.
Using the muted tones as background was
a good idea.
Love that purple on the second.
thanks for sharing some fun cards.
Jill Norwood said…
Amy both cards are FABULOUS! I had to smile when I saw the mummy with his coffee cup! Yay!
Amy C. said…
The spiderweb die is so fun! Great card!
Celeste Goff said…
Love both of these adorable cards Amy!!!
Christy Q said…
Oh, my goodness... You used purple and not just a smidge, but a lot of it on your second card. :-) LOL you could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw it. It looks fab, especially with the stenciled spider web and the strip of patterned paper at the top.

Love the first card with the green and the large enamel dots - such a happy card with those enamel dots. And, I noticed that little coffee cup right off the bat. :)
SugarGem said…
Love your cute little mummy card!
BeverlyBL said…
Black and green and black and green and purple are my favs. Love your cards. Too cute!
Annheidel said…
Cute, cute, cute! Great use of patterned papers.
terri d said…
I love the colors!! you always have such cute cards!
Wanda Cullen said…
OMGoodness...a coffee loving mummy! How cute is that?! Both cards are adorable and I'm loving the new colors!
Tara said…
Hehe, your mummy card is adorable and so creative to use the web tag layer as a stencil!
Mrsfish02 said…
Such cuteness!! Love those enamel dots. I am very excited about the paper and inks. Patterned paper is really nice. Thanks for sharing. Bring on the release...
Cris G. said…
How super duper cute! The mummy with the cup to go crack me up :)!
Michelle Usadel said…
Oh what amazing inspiration. I cannot wait to be able to place my order for the new line.
Lisa said…
omg.. that cute little mummy with that cup of coffee... adorable and yes... the sentiment is perfect!! And love the batty card with that stenciled web background... so cute!
Audrey Pettit said…
Okay, you KNOW I am dying over these adorable Halloween cards, Girlfriend! Love these both so much! Fabulous colors, and I want those stamps. And seriously adore what you did with the spiderweb tag! Clever and fabulous!
Sorry I'm a bit MIA this week. My computer crashed and is in the shop, and I'm a bit helpless without it. 😜
Just adorable. Love all the details and colors you used.
Sue D said…
Great cards and colors. Love the spider web.
Helen F. said…
There is sooooo much Fetti Fun on your post today, Amy! LOVE both of your fabulous cards and all the amazing new products!
Shona Chambers said…
Love this so much!! That spiderweb die is literally to die for!!!!!
Aimee Phillips said…
Spider web die is so fun!. Would definitely be a Halloween card staple for sure.
Ericka Strange said…
Great cards! Love the mummy and the green in the background. Great spiderweb tag!
Great cards. I love Halloween.
Evelyn vasquez said…
Enjoyed your cards very much.
Mary-Anne V said…
These are great Halloween cards! I love the new products in this release.
Migdalia said…
They are both adorable!