STAMPtember exclusive with Reverse Confetti: You're owl-ways on my mind




You may have seen my post on FB or IG, check out the STAMPtember Exclusive Set with Reverse Confetti:



This is just the sweetest set, I couldn't wait to team it up with the STAMPtember Birch Tree Window die:


So fun, eh?  I backed the window with Reverse Confetti's new Iced Aqua cardstock.  All the white cardstock is Cloud White.

That owl is just too cute!


I knew that I had to ink up the adorable fox too:


I used some of the smaller images as a background on my base panel.  I simply arranged them on a clear block and stamped them with Versamark.  The cutie has been framed with the new Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Frame confetti cuts.  I used a bit of the Cloud White cardstock to do my background using Ken Oliver's Burnt Orange Color Burst.

Make sure you check out the new Forest Friends set and get them while you can!

Comments

Lyn said…
Love your cards <3 how nest to combine the owl with one of the simon says new releases, awesome stuff!
Teresa Doyle said…
These are so adorable Amy, I especially love the fox and how you framed him! Just fantastic!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, what adorable cards, Amy! I am crazy about those sweet little critters! Love how you placed the owl against that birch tree cut out. Really cool window effect there, and I love the pop of black. And that fox card with the cool color burst background is adorable. Love the natural kraft and the stamped background. These are both amazing!
These are ADORABLE! LOVING that owl and the fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Well done -- I love the pop of color against the kraft with the cute fox~
Diane Jaquay said…
These are both DARLING, Amy, well done!
Celeste Goff said…
Wow Amy, these two cards are absolutely gorgeous! I'm not sure which one I like best!
None None said…
Aww!! This is super adorable, Amy!! Love the first card with the aqua background peeking through the window. Makes me long for the winter (even though fall hasn't officially arrived yet). Although you can hit me when I start complaining about the winter come February! :)
Annette Allen said…
oh my how cute.. both of these are just perfect.. love that new set
Hetty said…
Your cards are totalle cute and awesome, Amy! I wish postage from the US wasn't so expensive. I am so tempted!!
Karen B. said…
I think what you have been making with tbe color bursts is absolutely divine! Great cards.
Shelly said…
Your cards are simple, ADORABLE!! Love them! And how cute is that set?!!...
Cris G. said…
It's a really cute set, Amy! Love your cards, different colors but both just adorable!
Lisa said…
UM... Birch tree window die... yes!!! Need dis! And these cards are so adorable... the background on that fox... yum!
Miriam Prantner said…
These are so cute and that first card, perfect die/image combo!