Reverse Confetti: Coffee Trio




Hello and Happy Saturday!  I'm busy today working at CHA in Phoenix!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and will share a bunch of photos!

I do have a coffee trio to share with you today!  I can never have too many coffee cards!  I inked up the Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups.    I love to use the coordinating confetti cuts and design  felt cup sleeves, it makes the design that much cozier.



This color combo makes it great for anyone on your card list!  I love the sentiments in the For the Love of Latte set.



caffeinated cups

caffeinated cups confetti cuts

for the love of latte


My card was inspired by:



along with



Comments

Lisa Lara said…
love the felt sleeves, I'm so jelly of you at CHA.
Karen B. said…
Awesome bold graphic trio!
T minus 7 hours!!!!!!!! :) I love love love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leigh Penner said…
Great take on the sketch and colour challenge!
Celeste Goff said…
What a beautiful trio of coffee cards! Love the rich colors and the sentiments are amazing!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fun use of the felt - might have to "borrow" that idea. ;) -- It was great to see you at CHA!
I Card Everyone said…
LOve the felt sleeves, amy! I recognized that Sketch immediately, and feel there is no need to go further - I spot a winner here! xx
=]
Hetty said…
Great cards for all the challenges and what a wonderful sentiments!
Unknown said…
Amy, Super cute cards so sad I want get to see you at CHA this year......... I know your having a great time.
Miriam Prantner said…
I love those felt cozies!
Vickie Z said…
Fun cards- perfect for coffee and love the felt bands!! Have fun at CHA!! So glad you joined us at CTD!
Amy O said…
Clean and simple with such a fun touch with the felt. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Jen Timko said…
Oh my goodness, these are simply amazing! Love those felt bands for the cups. Hope you had a fantastic time at CHA! Always glad to see you at FMS!
Lisa said…
That is a great idea to do a few at a time... alike yet different... I am going to try this! Crop this weekend... I think that's my plan!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgoodness, yes! The felt adds SUCH a great touch! <3