Limited Runs Stamps: You're my cup o' tea!




So I have the pleasure of interacting with a bunch of different companies because of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops.  So when Nikki of Limited Runs Stamps shared one of her new images with me, I couldn't wait to whip something up!

That pup in a cup from Tea Cup - Ruff Day is just adorable, isn't she?!  I teamed her up with Doodlebug Designs Cream & Sugar collection.


Limited Runs Stamps are digitals.  I printed the image out in 2 different sizes on Hammermill 80 lb paper.  I'm such an eye baller rather than figuring out what size I want.  I picked the larger image to work with.  I colored the image with copics.  


I fussy cut the image and have it on foam squares.

My card design was inspired by Fusion Card Challenge:


Thanks so much for stoppin' by!  I hope you have a magnificent week!!!




Comments

how adorable is this!! love it :)
Laurel said…
This is so cute Amy!
Sooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lori said…
That pup in a cup is a cutie! Adorable card!
Happy Dance said…
Absolutely adorable pup in a cup! Love how you've popped him up, too. Great papers, great colors, and great take on the Fusion sketch. Very sweet card!! Bev
cm said…
Your pup in a cup is incredible sweet; love the tea cup surroundings, too! So thrilled to see you at FUSION!
Hugs~c
jen said…
Super cute image and perfect pp too!
Becca Cruger said…
Every time I come over here I mentally prepare myself to say awwwwwww. You definitely didn't waste my prep time. That bunny is awwwwdorable. Thanks for playing along at Fusion!
Audrey Pettit said…
What a cute, cute image and design! Just makes me smile with that pup in a cup and that sweet paper you chose!
Karen B. said…
Too adorable, and your choice of pattern is perfect!
None None said…
Aww, this is just precious!!! I love the little guy popping out of the tea cup! So beautifully colored and I love the patterned paper you paired him with!
Miriam Prantner said…
Such a cute image and that paper is so fun!