Reverse Confetti: Happy Spring!



Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Love today for the LOVE of GREEN🍀  Today I have a Spring card to share with you!

I'm at it again...PURPLE.


The Pacific Northwest has seen several weeks of rain...yesterday it didn't rain and it was actually sunny!  I wanted to capture that feeling of spring in my card design.  

My card base is Reverse Confetti Grape Soda.   I had to sneak in my signature green, do you spy the Lime Green panel?

Aren't the bunnies from the Hippity Hoppity set ADORABLE?!  They've been stamped on Cloud White and colored with my Zig Clean Color Markers.


Aren't the bunnies so cute nestled in their Basket?  It's been cut from the new Sand cardstock.

My card was inspired by the March SFYTT:


I was also inspired by my teamie Heather's use of washi HERE.

Yay!  Reverse Confetti is having a sale for TODAY only:




Comments

Migdalia said…
I love the bunnies!! Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Cris G. said…
So very cute! The sweet bunnies are perfect for Easter cards... yep (thinking mode).
SugarGem said…
Oh my gosh I want that little basket. Today was made for you my green loving friend. Happy St paddy's day.
Becca Cruger said…
Yeah..... this is fleepin' adorable! Love the washi tape strips - I'm going to have to remember that little trick!
Lyn said…
This is gorgeous Amy <3 I so hope to get time to create a card for the challenge this weekend
Karen B. said…
like it when you keep things simple! So cute!
Happy Dance said…
Now that's more like it! Green on an "Amy" card, lol!! This is adorable, and yes, those bunnies are darn cute! Love them in that basket. Glad you had some sun! After all of the snow we got earlier this week, it's now melting and by Sunday should be gone! Have a wonderful weekend. Bev
Miriam Prantner said…
This is so cute! I love the bunnies and how you used the washi for those horizontal strips!
Lisa Lara said…
Oh super cute Amy. I love the bunnies in the basket. What a fun die. Love how you used the washi! Love the purple. This card makes me so happy and smile. Mwah.
Hetty said…
Love it, esp. how you used the washi tape!
Nora Noll said…
Oh how CUTE!! I love the little basket and how you used the Washi for the stripes. GENIUS!
Oh my, this is darling! I love those sweet bunnies and that awesome color combo!