Reverse Confetti March Countdown to Confetti Day Two - Happy Birthday to You




Hey there 'Fetti Fans, it's the Countdown to Confetti Day 2!!!!

On the 8th all the new Reverse Confetti stamps, confetti cuts + other new product lines will be available for purchase. We will be counting down the fun until New Release Day! 


This month we welcome Kathy Schweinfurth as our March/April 'Fetti Friend!

Today we're featuring:

Circle Wishes stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Elemental Stripes stamps

Here's how I was inspired:


I managed to combine both of the stamp sets using the previously released Iced Aqua and RC Aqua inks.  Let's start with the Elemental Stripes.  I first stamped the solid circles in Iced Aqua.  I then layered the striped semi-circle on top in RC Aqua.  It gives it a slight ombre' look, doesn't it?

I followed up by stamping the Happy Birthday sentiment form the Circle Wishes set on Iced Aqua cardstock with RC Aqua ink.

To really help the images pop, I cut down my card to 3 inches from 4.25 inches.

I also made a set of cards using the Circle Wishes stamp set and coordinating confetti cuts:


Originally I was going to make them note cards, a card with no fold but decided to go ahead and make them into A2 cards.  These were super quick to make and would make a great giftie all bundled up and tied up with a ribbon.  I used the following Reverse Confetti colors:

Salsa  ❤︎  Iced Aqua  ❤︎  Navy  ❤︎  Royal Purple

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on March 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.






Remember to hop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration and to leave comments on my other teamies blogs!   

Heather Pulvirenti

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Amy Sheffer

Leigh Penner

Jeanne Jachna

Amy Kolling

Laurie Schmidlin

Susan Liles

And, our March/April ‘Fetti Friend…

Kathy Schweinfurth









Comments

jessica said…
Super projects Amy!
Love the sneaks of the new sets and of course your inspiration is amazing like always!!!

Hugs!
Love love love these! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cris G. said…
Very cool cards with a touch of retro! Love the outline matching colors in both cards and circles.
Dee Earnshaw said…
So pretty - love the CAS design:)
Terrific CAS designs. Just great.
Connie said…
Love the simplicity!!!
Debbie Rumpza said…
Awesome cards... I love that you can make a bunch quickly and have them on hand for when needed.
BeverlyBL said…
What a wonderful gift set! Lov'em. Thanks.
P said…
Clean. Simple. Wonderful!
Sharon said…
Great notecards - perfect for a gift!
Great clean and simple cards.
Sandra said…
I love the sentiments and stripes.
Brandi R said…
Great collection of CAS cards! Loving those ink colors ♥
craftygal1 said…
The circle wishes stamps are very nice. Very nice card.
Audrey Pettit said…
Great cards, Amy! LOVE the clean designs and how you used the new stamps, and fabulous color combo!
Chrissy Larson said…
Simple and perfect! I love how you can create such CAS card so effortlessly with these.
Angel said…
What a sweet set of cards!
Jen W. said…
Loving these CAS beauties, Amy!
Susan Watanabe said…
Love your little note cards...you can pass them this way (hee, hee).
Amy C. said…
I like the clean look of these cards in the varied colors. Great gift set!
Amy C. said…
I like the clean look of these cards in the varied colors. Great gift set!
Lorie said…
Oh, I love your cards! That first one is just lovely!
Mary Holshouser said…
Wonderful cards.
Simple and clean and so pretty.
thanks for sharing.
Sue D said…
Great cards. I like the two shades of aqua on the first one.
Sharon H. said…
Love the clean simplicity of your card.
Beautiful rich colors that will go with anything! I love that! Beautiful work!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great CAS cards! Especially love that first one!
Tricia Barber said…
great idea for the set!
Denise Bryant said…
Great cards! Love both stamp sets you're featuring today!
J Suzuki said…
Super clean and simple. Just my style. Love both looks!
Jill Norwood said…
Wonderful! Love the CAS card set!
Love the tone on tone set!
Katia said…
clean, simple and so beautiful cards!