Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day Three - Born this way





We're on Day Three of the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  The gallery is filling up with so many fun + inspirational projects...how is a girl to get anything done because she just wants to soak up all the fantastic projects?!

Here's my project for today that I whipped up last night!  Yes, I was chuckling the entire time.


All the images are from the Sweet Stamp Shop, a returning Super Sponsor!  I managed to combine 3 of their fabulous sets.  Let's start with the mug, which is from the Muggin' set.  I stamped the fun Super Girl from Girl Power on the front of the mug and colored her up with various Zig Clean Color Markers.  You can't really tell from the photo but her crown has been covered with Wink of Stella.  The sentiment is from the FUN Snarky set.

muggin'

Girl Power

Snarky

Check out what is up for grabs from Sweet Stamp Shop!  It's the Coffee Delight Washi set!! 

Coffee Delight Washi

You have until 11:55 pm pacific on Friday, March 31st to link up a newly created Spring Themed project that includes coffee, tea and/or cocoa!  Check out the Spring Hop post for all the details!

My card was inspired by THIS older CAS(E) this sketch!

Comments

tonyamaries said…
OMG this is AWESOME!!
Shelly said…
Heehee...too darn CUTE, Amy!
Janette Kausen said…
Haha! Sweet Stamp Shop nails it every time! Great card, Amy!
Jerrie said…
This card made me giggle! Love it!
I love this card, Amy. I'd never seen coffee-themed washi tape before, so that's now on my "must buy" list. LOL
Thanks so much for sharing this in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop and for all your hard work to make it SO special and fun.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Migdalia said…
OMG! I love this!! Too cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Becca Yahrling said…
What a "SUPER" delightful card, Amy.
(And oh my, that washi ... I need it! lol)
Ha ha! Too funny! Love your creation. The images are always adorable and the sentiments..Too perfect! :)
super cute card :) I love the lil super girl images, how adorable! totally love those yummy washi tapes too !!
Sheri Gilson said…
Super cute card, Amy! What fun images!
Billie A said…
I agree with the sentiment. What a darling card. Love the image and sentiment.
New Creations said…
Darn cute and love how you treat with this sweet image!
Hetty said…
If this is not girl power, what is.......coffee?!!
Sweet!
Karen B. said…
What an unlikely but utterly FUN pairing!
Ann said…
She's a real cutie. Love all the fun white space.
Unknown said…
So sweet card.
Thanks for this sponsor!!
Thank you for being the super hostess with this year's clh and getting these super sponsors!! Gorgeous card with the super girl mug!
Monika Reeck said…
Hihi cuuute Girlpower in your MUG
I love the color too
sweet and CAS card miss Amy
I try to catch up but my computer need so looong also I better visit you hehe LOL
hugs
Monika
Such a neat card and I had to chuckle too. I love the super heroine cup.
DonnaMundinger said…
OMG!!!How cute and creative is this? Love! xxD
Arianna Barbara said…
Love this funny sentiment!!! Great CAS card!!!
Helen F. said…
Very sweet AND adorable card, Amy!
D.Ann C said…
Hahaha! LOVE it!! Oooo.... hadn't seen that fab washi... going on my very long wishlist. : )
Helen Gullett said…
Super awesome!!! Love the sentiment a lot too :)