Welcome Little Miss Croghan Blog Hop!





I'm thrilled to be a part of the Welcome Little Miss Croghan Blog Hop!  The fun starts at Lori Turner's blog - Big Round of Applause to Lori for coordinating this Sweet Event!!!!!!

I've had the pleasure to meet up with Lesley and her hubby, Corey, when they were in Seattle.  Such a treat for me since I've known her for a while and have been on a couple of her teams including Fusion, Seize the Birthday and Seize the Sketch.  Not only is Lesley a awesome designer but she has the talent to start great challenges!

I'm soooo happy for Lesley and Corey and can't wait to 'meet' Little Miss💚

Make sure you visit Lori's blog for all the wonderful projects/hop participant's!

Here's what I designed especially for Lesley + Corey:


(chuckling) It's a mug family, of course!  I had so much fun putting this together!  I used Paper Smooches - Cyber Cafe along with the Scallop Frames.  The frame has been watercolored with Cosmo Cricket's - Pixie Paint - Candy.


The wood veneer Congrats is by Stampin' Up.

I'm linking this up to the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:



I'm headed over to Lori's to hop and be inspired by everyone!!!


Comments

Sheri Gilson said…
Very sweet card! Can't wait for Lesley to open all our cards!
Nance said…
Too too adorable with that "baby" coffee cup! So creative, Amy! Thanks for joining the hop and surprising Lesley!
Nora Noll said…
This is ADORABLE!!! Of course you used coffee cups!! She will be needing a lot!!
Julia Aston said…
what a fun design with mum, dad and baby cups! so clever!
Such a darling card, Amy. Thanks for all you've done to make this such a FUN hop for Spring.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Marisa said…
Love the veneer sentiment. Darling card.
Shelly said…
Aww...so sweet! Love the 'mug family'...such a cute idea, Amy!
Becca Yahrling said…
haha That's too funny! And I love it.
Michelle said…
Haha! Amy, I can't believe you even made a coffee-themed baby card! It's perfect!
JoAnn said…
So cute and very unique. Love the frame.
Nancy said…
Love the different size cups to resemble a family! Great card Amy!!
New Creations said…
Love the addition of new baby family cup, sooooo sweet!
Hetty said…
Such a sweet card. love the framed look.
Vonmariedesign said…
Such a cute card, love!!
OMYGOSH!!! This is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee the little coffee family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH Babs said…
Oh so cute a family of coffee cups. Thanks for all you do and thanks for commenting on my cards.
Celeste Goff said…
Such a sweet family of mugs! I know Leslie and her family will enjoy it!
Super sweet Amy - Lesley will need plenty of coffee to get her through the sleepless nights when Miss Croghan arrives!
Ann said…
A mug family - ha! Gotta love it. :)
Karen B. said…
I love this! Such a clever idea!
Monika Reeck said…
oh too cuuutee different size of the Mug looks like Mom Dad and little baby.sweet colors too Amy
LOVE!
Unknown said…
So sweet, such a clever idea!!
Thanks for this sponsor.
How very cute. I love the idea of a Mom and Dad and baby mug design.
Lesley said…
This card is SUPER clever and cute, Amy! Wow, I love the sweet mug trio! hehehe! SO much fun! Thank you for participating and for helping us to celebrate her arrival. Big hugs my friend!
I LOVE that you thought of an amazing idea to combine baby girls and coffee! Brilliant! Love your cute card!
SewPaperPaint said…
I love everything about this design! Gorgeous! Hugs, Autumn
Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! Simple but absolutely cute!!! Love so much the colors of all the details!
DonnaMundinger said…
What a cute design for a new Baby. Adorable! You're so creative! xxD
Karren said…
Your mug family is so cute and very clever!
Tink said…
This is just TOO CUTE!
Helen F. said…
Oh Amy! you are just to funny! Love the mama, papa and baby size cups :-)
Lisa said…
Oh my! So cute! Perfect card from the Coffee Queen! Look at that... I hit up two of yours in one evening!
D.Ann C said…
Awww... this reminds me of the three bears! Perf for a sweet baby card!!
Helen Gullett said…
So super adorable card for the baby!