Coffee Chick.


Happy Easter - Happy Spring!  We're excited to have a semi full house for dinner tonight!  I have 2 cards to share with you today.  I recently received a Your Next Stamp order so I couldn't wait to ink up Coffee Chick.


My green based card was inspired by YNS owner/designer Karen.    It is a standard A2 card using Lawn Fawn Rainbow Plaid and Watercolor Wishes.    They've been teamed up with the YNS Coffee and Tea Cup Stacked die set.  The chick was colored with Zig Clean Color Markers. The purple based one is a skinny at 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches.  The Coffee Chick was colored with copics.


My cards were inspired by Freshly Made Sketches!


Comments

Julia Aston said…
How cute are these stamps! great colors and I love the 'dunked' chickie!! Happy Easter Amy! Julia xx
Fikreta said…
very nice!
Happy Easter!
have a nice day
hugs
Celeste Goff said…
Such super cute cards! Love the plaid and that adorable chick!
These are sooooooooo fun! I love the colors!!!!!!!! Happy Easter!
Migdalia said…
Adorable cards! Happy Easter!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
None None said…
Both cards are you!(even the purple *Smile*). Wishing you a wonderful Easter and a fun time with your guests!

Have a wonderful week!
SmilynStef said…
Love those colors together ... so fun.
Jen Brum said…
Very fun cards! Love those stacks of cups! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, what an adorable and clever stamp set! And what fabulous cards, Amy! I love how you did these two reverse colorways, and I love all the plaid! But most of all, I love those cute chicks in their stack of cups! Totally making me smile!
Audrey Pettit said…
And hope you had a wonderful Easter! Yay for a full house!!
Kim Heggins said…
This is just too darn cute...love your sweet chicks!
Karren said…
Adorable images and super-cute cards! The paper-piecing looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Karen B. said…
What a perfect way to use patterned paper, and I adore that sweet chick!
Miriam Prantner said…
Too cute! My favorite is the one with the legs.