happy things!


Hello and Happy Saturday!  I started this card yesterday and finished it up this morning.  I have so many paper collections, this one is Basic Grey - Paper Cottage.  Pure scrappy card, no stamping:


Isn't that die cut sticker so much fun?!  Love the fantastic colors....


I was inspired by Kerry's Sip and Share challenge over on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog!


Yesterday was such a beautiful day in the PNW!  We took advantage of the gorgeous weather and took a quick flight to Friday Harbor and had dinner.  So fun!  





Comments

Helen F. said…
Amy, I love your sweet card AND that pretty mug! :-)
How awesome is it to "take a quick flight" to Friday Harbor for lunch!
It looks absolutely beautiful and brings back so many treasured memories of trips to Oak Harbor and the quaint little towns in WA.
Have a great weekend!
Laurel said…
Such a pretty card and great photo!
Karen B. said…
A cool no stamping card!
Teresa Doyle said…
Such a cute card Amy. I start cards all the time that I work away at for 2 or 3 days. Sometimes its because I'm feeling lazy, other times I am just waiting for the right bit of inspiration to kick in. LOL
A beautiful pic.
Celeste Goff said…
Looks like you and your pilot had an amazingly gorgeous day yesterday Amy! I love your card...that sentiment is fantastic!
I loveeeeeeeee that card!!!! So sweet!!! And loving the photo from your trip!
Billie A said…
Love this card. Great stamp set. I love the San Juan islands. I live in SW Washington.. Been few years since we've been there. Thanks for showing the awesome photo.
Shelly said…
Sometimes no stamping is the way to go! ;) LOVE this!
And what a beautiful picture.
Kim Heggins said…
Beautiful photo...looks like a wonderful place for lunch. Your card is just as sweet as can be.
Miriam Prantner said…
Perfect scrappy card, and so fun to be able to fly away on a moment's notice!