Sweet Stamp Shop: Rose Bouquet




Hello and Happy Friday!  There's a bunch of fun happening over in the Sweet Stamp Shop FB Fan Club!   I'm excited to help celebrate the release of Rose Bouquet:


This set isn't just for Mother's Day but for all the important women in our lives!


Rush over to the Sweet Stamp Shop to pick up the Rose Bouquet along with another new set, Cinco De Mayo, in a bundled special price set!  Once these bundles are gone, they're gone!  Race over now, the price is AWESOME.


Make sure you check out the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog,  ShopFacebook + Instagram!



Comments

Lisa Petrella said…
Such a sweet card, Amy! Love that Rose Bouquet set and your color choices are fabulous!!!!
Happy Dance said…
Love, love and LOVE this card, Amy!! You've inspired me, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to CASE this beauty. I love that soft green behind the sweet little bouquet. This is simply wonderful!! Have a great weekend! Bev
Tracey McNeely said…
This is the sweetest bouquet Amy!
Lisa said…
This is oh so pretty... but I'll tell you right now... that taco set... I must have it... I guess the shame didn't last very long...lolololol!
Lisa said…
Oh yeah... #amymademebuyit
Lisa said…
Oh... well... the bundle... of course...
Celeste Goff said…
Sweet bouquet and I love the kraft, green, and purple combo!
Karen B. said…
Oh how perfect is the green background?! Love it for the sweet bouquet.
Hehehehe ... #AmyAlwaysMakesMeBuyIt ;)
I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurel said…
Cute stamp and love your card!
Lynn said…
Adorable. Love the sweet little bouquet of flowers and the fabulous ribbon!
Nora Noll said…
What a pretty card!! I love the green and the bouquet is just beautiful.
Helen F. said…
What a lovely card! The green is fabulous and the little bouquet of flowers is perfect :)
Kim Heggins said…
Sweet Mother's Day card!
Miriam Prantner said…
Such a sweet bouquet and love that ribbon!