Countdown to Confetti Day Two - Work of Art




Hey there 'Fetti Fans, it's the Countdown to Confetti Day 2!!!!  We're celebrating Reverse Confetti's 4th Birthday!!!!!

On the 8th all the new Reverse Confetti stamps, confetti cuts + other new products will be available for purchase. We will be counting down the fun until New Release Day! 


This month we welcome Tricia Barber as our May/June 'Fetti Friend!  We're also welcoming the awesome Kathy Schweinfurth as a Design Team member!

Today we're featuring:

Work of Art stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Rollin' stamps + coordinating confetti cuts
Take Flight stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also featuring:

Buttercup Cardstock
Sunshine cardstock
Rust cardstock
Round Top Tag confetti cuts
Pattern Play 6x6 paper pad

Up first is the fabulous Work of Art set:


This is a must have for all you crafty peeps.  Such a great set!  I inked up the sentiment with the Hero Arts Ombre Spring Brights ink pad.  I kept the design super clean and crisp so that the focus is on the sentiment.  The paintbrush has been stamped in midnight and die cut out, love how it goes off the white panel just a smidge.


Next up is the Rollin' stamp set:


Big smiles when I finished this one, I love Buttercup + Rust cardstock teamed up together!  I stamped up my own pattern paper panel.  I'm a big fan of repeat stamping, using tone on tone.  I added a bloom from the Blooms 'N Buds set.  Inking up the edge of the Buttercup panel with Buttercup ink adds more POP, don't you agree?

The new Round Top Tag is so much fun...love how you see the peek-a-boo top under the ribbon from my stash.  LOVE the fun sentiments in the Rollin' set!


My final card for today features the Take Flight stamps + coordinating confetti cuts:


I had to ink up the paper airplane!  For those of you that haven't been following me for awhile, I get to share Darin's hobby of flying.  He built a two seater RV-9a airplane.  My favorite place to fly locally is the San Juan Islands.

Love the new Pattern Play 6x6 paper pad.  The grey with white stars panel looks awesome with the pops of red!  This is going to Darin's daughter who will be graduating with her Masters in Teaching next month!


I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on May 7th and there will be a $50 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  You'll want to also pop over to the Reverse Confetti blog for daily giveaways!









Remember to hop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration and to leave comments on my other teamies blogs:

Comments

Unknown said…
these cards are so clean and it seems like I can definitely do a 'bulk" amount in a weekend! thanks!
BeverlyBL said…
Cute cards. I love the pop of red on the gray and white patterned paper.
Pam D. said…
Great cards! Love the simplicity of the work of art one. The bicycles as the background is wonderful, love the rust colored ink!
Dee Earnshaw said…
Love your CAS cards!
Cynthia Cole said…
All of your cards are sweet!
Lisa H. said…
Such lovely cards. That take flight is so great.
Mary Holshouser said…
Love that yellow. The big bow is fun.
The other cards are plain and simple
and wonderful.
thanks for sharing.
None None said…
All three cards are gorgeous, Amy! Your first card is my favorite as the sentiment is clearly the star with the tonal stamping and the addition of the paint brush. Love it!! :)
Kathy said…
What great relations, Amy! I really couldn't choose a favorite, just like their mid-tone colors and simple style with the sentiment you chose.
acons said…
Cute cards! Especially drawn to the dreams take flight, I too like the pop of red.
Elise Smith said…
Sweet and simple designs! I especially love your second card. At first glance, the bicycle wheels reminded me of lemon slices :)
Quillish said…
Using bicycle stamp for background.. lovely idea.. lovely cards!
mtscrapgal said…
I like your clean and simple cards. Thanks.
Toni said…
Like how you focused on the sentiments as the star of your cards.
FeM said…
I like the simplicity of your awesome cards.
SmilynStef said…
Love the bicycle background ... such fun designs.
Mrsfish02 said…
Wonderful work Amy. Love the yellows in this release. Congrats on the flying. Sounds awesome. Thanks for inspiring.
FD91354 said…
It looks like a great release
Becca Yahrling said…
Great cards - really love the first one. It's a perfect CAS card.
Love your colors, patterns, and design. Another great release. Just lovely.
Larissa Heskett said…
SQUEAL!! SUPER SWEET Cards!! LOVE the FUN and CAS Designs!! =)
DGolly said…
What great cards. Fun, simple and great.
Brandi R said…
Perfectly CAS! Love them all ♥
Such fabulous inspiration, Amy. I always enjoy my visits to your blog.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
McStamper said…
Love your wonderful ideas.
Fikreta said…
all is so nice!
Arianna Barbara said…
Beautiful cards, Amy! As always, I love so much how you use colors!!! My fav is the first one, so simple but really gorgeous!!! <3
Angela Walters said…
I love how the sentiments are the most important elements of your cards, and the other images are accents. It's a fun twist on what we stampers usually do!
Cris G. said…
Your samples are all so beautiful!!!