Francophile: Bonjour!




I'm a relatively new francophile:


We're excited to plan a trip to Paris because the boy will be over there this fall for a Study Abroad program.  How lucky am I that Donna Mikasa supports my addiction by sending me some sweet goodies.  Here's how I was inspired by them:


Eep!  The My Favorite Things Mon Cheri set is so ADORABLE.  I had so much coloring her up.  I used my Zig Clean Color Markers on Reverse Confetti Cloud White cardstock.


I'm loving that strip of gold glitter, originally I was going to use the MFT Gumdrop but hey, glitter makes everything better💛

I was inspired by the MFT Sketch Challenge:


and the Color Throwdown:


Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Such a sweet card, Jo x
Tracey McNeely said…
Such an adorable card! How fun that you son will be studying in Paris!
Love love love love this!!! And HOW EXCITING for the boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
She is cute on this fun card 😀
donna mikasa said…
Yep, gold makes everything better! Great take on the sketch and CTD too!
Shelly said…
Oh, this is so cute!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oooh, I'm so excited for you, getting to go to Paris! How awesome! And WHAT an adorable card!!
Broni said…
Super cute, Amy!
Miriam Prantner said…
She is so sweet! I love the soft coloring and all the pastels and that gold sparkle to boot!
Wanda Cullen said…
So beautiful! Love this layout!
Lynn said…
Oh my goodness...this is beyond adorable. Love the little touch of sass the little girl has...and the stripe of gold...fabulous Amy!
Karen B. said…
How awesome that you will get to go there AND see your baby! What a cute card too, love all the green.
Vickie Z said…
Totally fun too- look at you going for the colors again- great use of the sketch! So happy you've been playing with us this month!
Helen F. said…
Oh my gosh~ yourcard is absolutely adorable, Amy. AND how fabulous for you and your son :) That will be an exciting time!