Happiest of Birthdays!



So, be patient with me as a search for a sweet spot in the house for photography.  The boy took the camera that I use for blog photos and although I have another Nikon to use, I can't seem to get the settings quite right.  

I generally don't make my own cardbases...sigh, I'm lazy and I average 7+ cards a week so I buy the Memory Box A2 cardbases.  I was eyeing a package of Stampin' Up Cucumber Crush cardstock and decided to whip up a base, you all know how much I ADORE green:


I've really downsized my Stampin' Up products but my go to seems to be Birthday Blooms.  Can you tell that I teamed up Soft Sky with the Cucumber Crush ๐Ÿ’š


My card was inspired by TGIF Challenges:   


Comments

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
So pretty! That green is fabulous
Laurel said…
So pretty! I have been eyeing up that stamp :)
Brandi R said…
Beautiful card! Love the beautifully colored image and the layout ♥
Carolynn Sander said…
This is such a splendid card! Thanks for joining in with us this week over at TGIF Challenges! We hope to have you join us again soon! ๐Ÿ’–
Audrey Pettit said…
Wow! This is SO gorgeous, Amy! I absolutely love that sweet flower, and you have colored it so beautifully! And what a stunning color combo! That bright yellow and green absolutely pops!
Helen F. said…
LOVE these gorgeous blooms! Your card is awesome, Amy
Lisa said…
LOVE this! That green with the yellow flower... beautiful! And love the fonts on that sentiment... beautiful card!
Karen B. said…
Love the pop of soft yellow nestled amongst the green.
Cris G. said…
So gorgeous and is totally you, Amy! Love this shade of green and yellow! I would pin if I could see the Pinterest icon...