Lucky Me



I couldn't wait to use my new Spellbinders Market Fresh - Aren't You Sweet Collection dies.  I'm a fruitatarian (well, not really but I LOVE fruit) and had so much fun with them.


The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's A Friend Like You stamp set...it's been stamped with Midnight ink.  The strawberries have been die cut with Brick and Lime Green cardstock.  The edges have been inked up in the coordinating ink colors.


The gingham panel is by My Favorite Things - Farm Fresh Gingham.  Gotta have gingham with sweet strawberries!

My card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches:


I don't know how many of you are in the Pacific Northwest but it's been so hot!  I know I'm not alone when I say that I'm a mild weather girl...that's why I've always loved living in Seattle.  Lately, we've had some really warm summers.  I'm grateful for our portable a/c units but unfortunately how my craft room is set up, I can only use a box fan.  It gets might toasty up here...so I try to get all my crafting done in the morning.

Today I'm busy finishing up my kitting for the Hero Arts Extravaganza at Impress this Saturday!  I hope that you've signed up!  We have 5 card projects, everyone receives a gift from Hero Arts and you get 20% off your Hero Arts order!





Comments

Billie A said…
I love this card. Great fruit die and love the gingham paper. The sentiment and framing is wonderful. Great summer card.
Kim S said…
I love those luscious red berries!! The gingham is a fun touch - and I love the sentiment right on the paper! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Lisa said…
Love those "sweet" strawberries! I might need them... love the combo with the yellow gingham and that awesome sentiment...
Cris G. said…
A sweet and summery card... can't help it, the yellow circle reminds me of the sun!
Laurel said…
You had me at gingham! I love gingham!
Shelly said…
Super SWEET, Amy! Love those strawberries!
yyam said…
Such a sweet and yummy card!
Linda Callahan said…
Sweet berries.....and I love the cut out with the gingham peeking through! Glad you joined us at FMS!
Sue L. said…
5 STAR Card Amy! Whoooohoooo. Truly so fresh and clean looking... it's even better than my favorite CAS style cards. Love it. ♡
I Card Everyone said…
Oh I do remember how hot it gets in Seattle! Can you believe it's been 2 years already? Wish I could pop over for your wonderful class, amy ... sigh. Your darling strawberries are perfect, and perfectly at home with the gingham, too! what a sweet little card!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
Perfect match with the strawberries [so fun!] and the gingham paper!
Audrey Pettit said…
So, so sweet! Gingham + strawberries = <3