Reverse Confetti: enjoy the ride!



Have you seen the latest release by Reverse Confetti?!  There are soooo many great new stamps, confetti cuts and colors!  I managed to combine a couple new goodies on this card:


I started off with a Mist card panel.  I cut the Hello & Thanks Label on a panel of Cloud White.  I adhered the panels together.  The Enjoy the Ride sentiment along with the bicycle are from the new Rollin' set.  I also added a sentiment from the One Day At A Time set.  This is super special because proceeds from the sale of that set will benefit The Pink Fund.

The Pink Fund provides 90 day non-medical cost-of-living expenses to breast cancer patients in active treatment for breast cancer, so they can focus on healing, raising their families, and returning to the workplace.

The floral spray is from the Hanging Blooms stamp set.



I'm linking up to:



Did you know that Ellen Hutson now carries Reverse Confetti?!





Comments

yyam said…
This is such a sweet card.
Loli said…
Hi Amy, thank you for visiting my blog and for your comment.
I've been watching your blog and you're a great artist!
A hug from Palma de Mallorca
Leigh Penner said…
I love this, Amy! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!
Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and that bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurel said…
Wonderful Amy!
Lisa said…
Love this! I don't think I have any bicycles. Brilliant to add the flowers from the hanging set. Perfect! Hmmmmm. And love that label die too! And the fonts in those sentiments are one of my favorites. Beautiful!!
Audrey Pettit said…
What a sweet card, Amy! I love that window cut out, and love that cute bike, too. The little flowers that you added are such a great touch. Fabulous sentiment on here, too!
Karen B. said…
I love the mix of products on your sweet card!
Wanda Cullen said…
Oh, this is absolutely adorable! Now I'm wishing I had ordered that set! Love the bicycle image with the sweet flowers added!
donna mikasa said…
Love the bicycle and what a perfect take on the photo!
I Card Everyone said…
You've beautifully recreated that photo, amy ... love that little window. and how awesome is that Pink Fund? Super!
=]
Shelly said…
This is wonderful! I just love that bike and the sentiments! Perfect!
KimCreate said…
Super duper cute! Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things!
LauraJane:) said…
Super fresh card Amy!