Reverse Confetti May Birthday Bash + Blog Hop!




Today is the day!  It is the Reverse Confetti May Birthday Bash Release Blog Hop!  That means all the new release products that we've been sneak peekin' are now available in the shop!


We're celebrating with a blog hop and several of our 'Fetti Friends are helping up celebrate!  You should have arrived here from my fabulous teamie, Heather Hoffman's blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the fun which is the Reverse Confetti blog!


I have 2 projects to share with you today and I picked 3 of my favorite Countdown to Confetti projects to share too.  First up is a retro-vibe card, I thought it would be a great way to showcase the new colors for May:


Bumblebee  •  Buttercup  •  Sunshine  •  Rust

This would make a great gender neutral encouragement card.  We all need some happy mail when things are necessarily going the way we thought it would.  

I can't wait to play with that awesome Swoosh Cover Panel more!  Have you seen how the Design Team has absolutely rocked it?!

Love the new One Day At a Time set!  Remember that proceeds from the One Day At a Time set benefit The Pink Fund!  "The Pink Fund provides 90 day non-medical cost-of-living expenses to breast cancer patients in active treatment for breast cancer, so they can focus on healing, raising their families, and returning to the workplace."


Next up is a Birthday card in celebration of Reverse Confetti's 4th Birthday!  I had sooo much fun designing this card!


My base is a Sunshine panel. I then layered a panel from the Pattern Play 6x6 paper pad.  I cut the Sunburst Tag Layer twice, one with Lime Green and then, keeping it real, I used the center of my Sunshine panel for the second Tag Layer.  Why not?  I back my panels to an A2 cardbase so it works perfectly 💛  I put the tag together and then stamped and die cut out my cake and cake plate from the Candles 'N Confetti set.  I used the Reverse Confetti Cloud White cardstock which works wonderfully with Zig Clean Color Markers.

I assembled my tag and set it aside.  I used the Leaf Lattice Stencil with modeling paste.  Love the added texture and pops of white on the yellow.  I finished it off with the sentiment from Simply Sentiments and scattered some pink enamel dots.


I topped it the Sunburst Tag Layer with white ribbon.  This card makes me happy...I adore Green + Yellow teamed up and then add pops of Pink...swoon!

Here are a couple of my favs from the Countdown to Confetti posts:















Up next is the fabulous Kathy Schweinfurth!  In case you get lost along the way, here's the hop listing:

Wanda Guess - 'Fetti Friend
Tricia Barber - May/June 'Fetti Friend
Amy Tsuruta 💚
Jennifer McGuire - 'Fetti Friend





Comments

Fikreta said…
wonderful cards!
These are all FABULOUS! I am LOVING those adorable pandas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa H. said…
looooove your work. so fun and fabulous work with the new colors and patterns and stamps.
Mrsfish02 said…
Delicious, perfect on that lovely yellow. All you gals really rocked this release. Thanks so much.
Kathy said…
Love today's new cards, and faves from the countdown, Amy! My faves are that sweet birthday cake and the onesie cards. :)
Laurel said…
Lovely cards!
Beth H. said…
My goodness lady, you have been busy! These cards are fantastic! Love the second card with all the layers and texture!
Deeps said…
What a great set of cardstock. Love the cake one.
Becca Yahrling said…
I love that swoosh cover panel - you rocked it, too!
And the birthday card is so pretty! Love all the textures.
Lydia Lee said…
Love all of your cards! Especially the One Day at a Time and the colors are beautifully used! ❤️❤️❤️
Teri S. said…
You've been busy! I couldn't make that many cards in a week, but I struggle with creativity. I think the Buttercup yellow is the creamiest nicest shade of yellow I've seen in a very long time. Love it. Your cards are all wonderful!
Pam Young said…
Love the cards!! Really like the texture on the Birthday card!!
Amy Rohl said…
Love seeing all of your designs in one place - amazing! I'm smitten with the pop of red against the greys on the paper airplane card - my fav!!
Cris G. said…
Super sweet and cute cards, Amy! Absolutely love the color combo and the whole design of the panda card. Am I seeing well? Are the pandas holding flower cups? Tell me the truth... I'll act surprised :D!
Jeanne Beam said…
Beautiful cards. Love the panda cards, so cute. Thanks for sharing..
Michelle H said…
You did a great job designing with all the new products. I especially like the It's your day to celebrate card.
I Card Everyone said…
all very beautiful, amy ... this paper pack is splendid!
=]
Lisa said…
Love all of these! That swoosh is so cool! Awesome cards!
KindredEsprit said…
Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful array of cards! I especially like the paper airplane card.
Teresa Doyle said…
WOW Amy, what fantastic cards! You have been a busy lady, such great stamps and dies!
Audrey Pettit said…
So much fun! You rocked this release!
Kjudy1 said…
Wow, so many beautiful cards! What a fantastic product release!!
Miriam Prantner said…
I love the bold backgrounds you can create with the new cover plates. Such fun cards!