Reverse Confetti May SFYTT: Some Heroes



Happy May Day!  I can't believe how quickly the months have been flying by!  Today is May 1st which means there's a new Reverse Confetti SFYTT!


Here's how I was inspired by this month's sketch:


I combined some papers from the Free Spirit 6x6 paper pad with the Just Brew it set.


For those of you that have been following me for a while may notice a change in my color palette.  I've been incorporating more purple!

I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, make sure you check out the Reverse Confetti blog!






Comments

Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shelly said…
FABulous card, Amy! Love the purple!
Laurel said…
I love this card!
Fikreta said…
wonderful card!
Audrey Pettit said…
So fun, Amy! Love this black, white, grey combo with the purple! Great mix of papers, and love those overlapping mugs!