source of super powers.



Okay, I know that I'm not the only one but I tend to hoard cute crafting supplies like the Doodlebug Designs - Cream & Sugar.  So I hope to focus on that collection whenever I can over the next several weeks.  Here's a super clean + crisp one:


Isn't that sentiment perfect?!  It's by STAMPlorations, Coffee Happy.  I decided to use a strip of Hero Arts Pool Mix Layering Paper for it, love the pop contrasting color.


The the newest CAS(E) this sketch!





I hope you all have an awesome weekend!  I'm a happy momma, I have both of my babies home with me this weekend.  It's been since January since I've seen the boy, he'll be home for a couple days before he flies out again.



Comments

Love this cas design! Superb :)
cheers
preeti
Love the card!!! Such a sweet pic, love it.. So snugly!
Lynn said…
Source of super powers for sure! Adorable card Amy!
Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING that doodlebug!!!!!!!!!! And YAY for them being with you!!!! LOVING that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leigh Penner said…
Super cute take on the sketch, Amy!
Celeste Goff said…
Awww, enjoy your time with your kiddos! Love this adorably cute card Amy!
Nora Noll said…
This is totally adorable!! I LOVE the design.
Jacquie Southas said…
This is absolutely adorable, Amy! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!
Helen F. said…
Sweeeet card and Great photo of you and your family, Amy!
Nonni said…
I'm enjoying of coffee right now, it's morning here in Finland and yes it has super powers! :) I love your take on the sketch, such a cute card, great images!
Rachel Bergfeld said…
I adore this card! I'm a huge fan of coffee to begin with, but this cuteness is over the top adorable! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
Laurel said…
Love this card and your cute family!
Mary-Anne V said…
So adorable...love the design too.
Karen B. said…
I hope you got to enjoy the time with your "babies"! Your card makes me smile, it is so adorable.