The Heart Desires Challenge #12: Hello Gorgeous!



Hello and Welcome to The Heart Desires Challenge #12!  We have another fun one for you, check out all of the delish colors:


Awesome colors for a Flamingo card, don't you agree?!  I combined the Hero Arts Color Layering Flamingo with the Concord & 9th Wildflower set.


If you wanted to know my flamingo ink colors:

Hero Arts Cotton Candy Shadow Ink
Hero Arts Rose Madder Bold ink
Hero Arts Neon Pink
Hero Arts Chalkboard Shadow Ink



I can't wait to see how my teamies were inspired!  Please visit The Heart Desires blog for a ton of inspiration!





Comments

SugarGem said…
Omg you know I totally love this, right? 😍
Lisa said…
So this is gorgeous...and I was going to tell you a story but decided this probably isn't the place so I'll email it to you....#AMYMADEMEBUYIT
SugarGem said…
Omg you know I totally love this, right? 😍
Very pretty :) totally love those colors together!
Karen B. said…
Always loved this flamingo and you've stamped it perfectly!
Laurel said…
Wonderful card Amy!
Nora Noll said…
Oh I LOVE that pink flamingo with that awesome color background! This is adorable!!
Happy Dance said…
Smashing!! What a great take on this board, Amy! That flamingo and those flowers are just lovely, and the embossed panel behind them is so perfect. What a delightful and happy card. Love it! Bev
Hetty said…
Such a beautiful and happy card, Amy.
Annette Allen said…
love this card.. that flamingo is perfect with the flowers..
Audrey Pettit said…
uhhhhdorable! I love it!
jintyoo7 said…
Fabulous card - what a great combination :-)