Reverse Confetti June SFYTT: Live Life In Color




Happy June!  Today is the start of a brand new month and a brand new Reverse Confetti SFYTT:


I knew that I wanted to feature the Work of Art stamps + coordinating confetti cuts.  This is how I was inspired:


Let's start at the bottom and work our way up!  My base panel is Lead cardstock.  I layered a sheet from the Free Spirit 6x6 paper pad.  I used the Work of Art palette, I wanted it to POP so the Cloud White is perfect.  Originally I was going to add dollops of  real acrylic paint but ugh, I'm so not a patient grasshopper and knew that it would end up being a mess so I used enamel dots.


Love all the repeating circles in my design...polka dots, I love them.

I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, make sure you check out the Reverse Confetti blog!



Comments

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that paint wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
OMG Amy, how absolutely fun and creative!!! Love the toned down colors with the great pop of color with the enamel dots!
Cris G. said…
Oh my, the palette with enamel dots is too cute, love it!
Maybe this month...? :)
Audrey Pettit said…
This is brilliant, Amy! The neutral background is super adorable with the polka dots, and perfectly sets off the small touches of color from the paint palette! SO fun!
Karen B. said…
I love your use of enamel dots for the colors on the palette! Great idea!