Reverse Confetti: Life is Short...eat pie




Fall is Pumpkin pie season around here.  Oh, wait, I don't bake them but I wait for my girl or my ex-mother-in-law to bake them.  


Love the Wonky Stripe Panel.  The sentiment is from Easy as Pie and the pie is the coordinating confetti cuts.  The top of the pie is Reverse Confetti 
packing paper!


So the idea of this card was inspired by CAS(e) this sketch!  


I was working off of 'memory'...LOL.  

Luckily, it also works for the House of Cards - CAS Halloween and/or Colors:




I hope that you're having a great weekend!



Comments

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I CANNOT wait till next month!! Pumpkin pie day (aka Thanksgiving! HA!)!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that pie!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen B. said…
Super sweet and fun!
Celeste Goff said…
Love this beautiful card Amy!
Fikreta said…
now I want pie :D
its great card
Lynn said…
Love that background! Gorgeous card Amy!
Susan Renshaw said…
Oooh - this is gorgeous! Super design!
Thank you for sharing with House of Cards!
Susan
DT for HOC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Hetty said…
Yum!! and beautiful made!
reeree62 said…
Oh I love this!! I have been saving that packing paper, LOL!! And it works perfectly here as a pie crust!!! Just adorable, Amy!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the background, this is fall perfection!
Cris G. said…
Great Fall colors for the wonky background and an adorable pie! What a super fun idea, embossing the pie (or maybe you did something different:)). Anyway, I love the pie!