Reverse Confetti October SFYTT: Thankful




Happy October!  Today is the start of a brand new month and a brand new Reverse Confetti SFYTT!


October...really?!  Where have the weeks gone...seriously.   Although Fall is my favorite season, how about you?  I decided to ink up the very fun Pumpkin Patch stamp set + coordinating confetti cuts.


The inks I used:  Rust + Avocado.  While thinking what I wanted to fill up the white space behind the pumpkin, I spied the Lotsa Dots stencil.  I decided to use that with Avocado Ink too.  Do you see the smidge of upcycling?  The pumpkin stem is from a Starbucks coffee sleeve.


The Circles 'n Scallops confetti cuts is one of my go to dies.

I LOVE to mix 'n match patterns and all the panels on my card today are from the Every Little Bit 6x6 pad.  I spotted a strip of Avocado cardstock (I save all my cardstock bits!) and literally crinkled it up/accordion folded it and then 'flattened it out' and adhered it to my card. 

That's it for me...can't wait to see how my teamies were inspired...make sure you check out the Reverse Confetti blog!




Close

Comments

Hetty said…
Beautiful card, great papers and cute pumpkin!
So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa said…
Love this beautiful card! So awesome how great all of those different prints go together!
I Card Everyone said…
wow those papers are stunning!
gorgeous card, amy...
=]
Billie A said…
Gorgeous sentiment and great card layout. Fun papers.
Celeste Goff said…
Love this card Amy! Those papers and that pumpkin are just amazing!