Happy Birthday Lisa!



I'm happily a part of a group of friends that are all from the Pacific Northwest that celebrate each other birthdays!  Today we're celebrating the lovely Lisa Lara's  Birthday!  I'm the start of the Happy Birthday Hop!  


Lisa, we miss you!  It's been awhile since we've gotten together with Lisa but thankfully we have FB!  Lisa is so sweet and fun to be around!  Can't wait until we can craft again Girlie!

So now you'll understand the sentiment I decided to use on my card :)


I haven't inked up my Paper Smooches in a bit so I decided to play with:




You probably can't tell but the Coverlet has been cut and backed in cork.  I love how much texture and personality it adds to a design!

My card was inspired by CAS(E) this sketch!




Here's the hop listing for today!  Remember to stop at Lisa's place to post Birthday Wishes!


Amy 💚 You're here
Toni  - Hostess
Lisa -  Birthday Girl 


Comments

Toni said…
so cute! I love the cork!
Laura Norris said…
Adorable! Love those cutie snowmen!
Shelly said…
Aww...this is adorable!
Such a cute birthday card !
Lisa Lara said…
Oh my gosh so cute Amy. I love the sentiment! Mwah. I miss you guys. My body just hasn't been cooperating.
Nora Noll said…
This is so FUN!! LOVE the colors and that sentiment is fantastic!! Such a cute card!!
Soooooooo cute! LOVING those snowmen!! And Happy Birthday to Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cris G. said…
So cozy and totally adorable! The background(s) are FAB!!!
Happy Birthday to Lisa from a pacific girl... in a peaceful way :)!
Helen F. said…
Such cute little snowmen and great background idea!
Leigh Penner said…
Super cute take on the sketch!
Debbie Bonczek said…
Really cute card, and I love that background and how you incorporated the images. Great job.