Hero Arts: Armed & Dangerous




Hello and Happy Saturday!  I had this card completed yesterday but had to wait for some natural light to take the photos.  Have you seen the latest Hero Arts January My Monthly Hero kit and additional add-ons?  Oh, there are so many fun new designs!  Check out Stealing My Heart:


So, let's start at the bottom and work our way up!  I started with a Snow Folded Card and layered one of the Heart Tags.  I stamped that girl with Intense Black but didn't ink up her entire left arm.  She was originally carrying a flashlight, I replaced it with a to go cup💚


The cup is from Kelly's Coffee and Donuts set.  I added some other details to the cup.

The enamel dots are from my stash, everything has been colored with copics.



My design was inspired by CAS(E) this sketch!


LOCALS: I'll be teaching a Hero Arts class at Impress Rubber Stamps on February 3rd! All designs will include a new set from the upcoming 2018 Hero Arts catalog! There will be 5 cards + lots of prizes! More details HERE.



Affiliate Shopping Links at no extra cost to you:



Comments

None None said…
Love, love this! Especially love how you replaced the flashlight with a to-go cup (and not surprised). ;)

Sure wish I was local so I could take a class! :(
Lisa said…
oh my this is awesome! So cool!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Ha! Great sentiment with the image 😊 look at you teaching- yay! Hope u r having fun at CHA.
Sooooooooooo fun! LOVING her outfit!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
Love that she looks just like you, amy! it's an absolutely adorable rendition of our Sketch!!
=]
Fantastic card design and love the sentiment.
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch, Any!
Cris G. said…
So fun, Amy! What a creative take on the sketch... and I absolutely love that the girl is armed with a big cup :). Who needs a flashlight in the morning :D???
Lori said…
So cute! Love how you replaced the flashlight with a coffee cup!
Audrey Pettit said…
Absolutely adorable! Love the color combo you used, and what a fun touch to modify this love bandit to a coffee theme!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy this is such a cute image and card--LOVE!
donna mikasa said…
Such a fun take on the sketch--you're so creative!