Hero Arts: you're tea-rific





Have you heard the news?!  The Hero Arts 2018 Catalog is now available!  The new products will be available at Heroarts.com on February 15th BUT they you can find them at your favorite retailers now!


It's filled with so many new products!  My card for today features CM229 Woodland Tea Party.


The set is filled with such fun images!  I wanted them to be the star of the show so I loaded up my Mini MISTI (MISTI's are now available at heroarts.com!) with a bunch of the stamps and used Fresh Peach Shadow Ink.  I filled in spaces with the smaller images.


I topped it off with a sentiment from the same stamp set, heat embossed in white on a panel from the Midnight Mix Layering pack.

A super quick and fun design!

Did you hear the news?!  I'm back at Impress in Tukwila teaching a Hero Arts class!


Stop by the Impress in Tukwila to register or call (206) 901-9101.

$35
Bring your favorite adhesive.
All other supplies are included in the class but feel free to bring your favorite copics and/or watercolors.

Impress
120 Andover Park East
Tukwila, WA  98188



Comments

Love love love love this! LOVING that background!!!!!
SugarGem said…
Oh wow that's so exciting. Super cute card, Amy.
Fikreta said…
its so very nice card!
Nora Noll said…
What a CUTE card!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Such a cool card Amy! Love the awesome vintage Mother Goose feel it has!
I Card Everyone said…
wishing, hoping, dreaming... loving this darling card...
=]