Reverse Confetti: happy mail




Hello and Happy Thursday!  How is your first week of 2018 going?  I'm super lucky to have more days to play this week so I'm a happy crafter.  

Here's a fun card using some Reverse Confetti goodies:


I combined the sweet Mouse Mail stamp set + coordinating confetti cuts with the Leaf Lattice Cover Panel.  The pinking sheared stitched circle is from the Fa La La confetti cuts.



I was inspired by Color Throwdown.  Whew, that was a challenge for me since I love color.  I used the following Reverse Confetti cardstock:


Happy Friday Eve!




Comments

Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING those mice!
Happy Dance said…
I think you've rocked the colors from the CT perfectly. It's nice to think outside of our comfort zones once in a while! Your design is full of whimsey and delight! Those little mice are really quite adorable, and someone is going to be tickled to see this in their mailbox. Darling card!! Love it. Bev
None None said…
Super adorable, Amy! For a moment, I was wondering if I needed to adjust my eyes or my laptop screen since I was missing the color. :) You rocked the challenge and nailed the color theme. Love the use of the cover panel with the pinking sheared circle. Hope its warm out your way! It's downright cold here and snowing, with the worst yet to come tomorrow. Should be colder than Mars - YIKES!
Julia Aston said…
What a fun snail mail card - love the mice! we had about 20" of snow dumped on us today! First Blizzard of 2018 - the wind is still howling! Happy New Year! Julia xx
Becca Sadler said…
Lovely card and you were the first one to post, too!
Cynthia Cole said…
I adore your card and this stamp set!
I Card Everyone said…
as sweet as can be ... of course you know I love the color palette!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
Cute use of the colors -- love those mouses
These mice are so cute !! And the color is genius !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Nora Noll said…
Onto my Pinterest board this goes!! I LOVE the little mice and how you used that fab cover plate!! ADORABLE!!!
Broni said…
This is just adorable, Amy! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!
Amy Rohl said…
So adorable, Amy! LOVE the background panel with those cutie mice! Thanks for playing along with this week's CTD!