Reverse Confetti January Countdown to Confetti Day One - Love you lots




It's the start of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Please note that product links will not be active until release day/time.


This month we welcome Wanda Cullen + Samantha Mann as our 'Fetti Friends!  

Today  we're featuring:

Heart Filled Sentiments stamps  
Congratulations stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also featuring:

Congratulations Square Panel confetti cuts
Forever My Love 6x6

I have two projects to share with you!  Let's get started!  First up is a card that features Heart Filled Sentiments.  


Love the bold font on this set.  I inked it up with Bellini Ink and teamed it up with the Caffeinated  Cups stamps + coordinating confetti cuts.  Love this month's Forever My Love 6x6!  Everything has been stamped on Premier Polar White Cardstock.

Next up is a fun shaker card:


The new Congratulations Square Panel confetti cuts was screaming to be a shaker card!  I cut it in Stone cardstock and teamed it up with the Forever My Love 6x6.  The sentiment has been stamped in Midnight Ink.  The iridescent sequins make me a happy crafter.  The heart die cut is a sneak peek of an upcoming Confetti Cuts.  This card is 4.25 x 4.25.

Jen shared this on the Reverse Confetti blog the other day but I wanted to include it here in case you missed it because, well, it's gorgeous!



Oh my, that makes me a happy crafter!  Check out all those glorious ink colors!

I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on January 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  In addition, there will be giveaways daily...make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!




and, 'Fetti Friends... 



Comments

Loveeeeeeeeee these!!! LOVING the soft colors!!!!!!!
None None said…
Wowza, Amy!! The shaker card is awesome!! It is icy cool with the colors you chose, so perfect for the winter season we are in. Love your coffee card and the sentiment is so appropriate!! LOL BTW, I'm slowly converting to coffee via cappuccinos and lattes. Best thing I bought myself last year was a Nespresso machine - so in love with it! LOL
Kelly S. said…
These colors make for such soft dreamy cards...that shaker is just beautiful!
Love the coffee card! It's perfect for you! The shaker card is really adorable too--love the sweet, soft color palette.
Lisa H. said…
love these. that shaker card is awesome.
Jill Norwood said…
Beautiful cards Amy! Happy New Year!!!
Laurel said…
Oh man! Great card and I can't wait to get more RC!
Amy Rohl said…
Amazing shaker, Amy!! LOVE the coffee card, too cute!
cghundley said…
Lovely cards. I love
your shaker one, so
pretty.
Carla from Utah
Wanda Cullen said…
Great cards but that shaker wins my favorite vote! Gorgeous!!
Mrsfish02 said…
Oh Amy, I love both, but your shaker is too delicious! What a sweet idea to make this a shaker... Nicely done.
Deepa M. said…
I love both projects, but those sequins - be still my heart!
Betty said…
These cards...swoon!
BeverlyBL said…
Love your congrats shaker. Beautiful background paper and color combo.
Holly M. said…
I love how you used the congrats die to make a shaker card. Perfect for a celebration!!
What a fun shaker card (something I'm terrible at doing).
I love your shaker card and the pastel colours !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Fikreta said…
love those cards!
so wonderful!
hugs
Another great release. I love the coffee card. So cute. Love the congrats die as a shaker card, so versatile for weddings, anniversaries, graduation, and more. Love the new stamp sets, dies, and patterns, so fun. Happy New Year!
Sue D said…
Cute coffee card and congrats shaker card.
Larissa Heskett said…
SQUEAL!! SUPER CUTE Cards!! I LOVE Shakers and the Coffee Card is PERFECT!! I CAN'T WAIT to see MORE!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Marine Mom said…
These cards are awesome! My coffee loving friends would definitely appreciate the "love you lots" card and I love the sparkly "congrats" card.
Kathy said…
Love how you’ve started off with a fun card dedicated to coffee! The shaker is lovely with those iridescent sequins....I should put some of those into my supplies! Love your signature green on both cards!
Amy C. said…
Oh, the congrats die is perfect for a shaker! Love your ideas!
Mary-Anne V said…
Love how you created a Shaker card using the congrats die and the use of mint colors
Andrea Shell said…
Fab cards! I really love the new dies!
Laurie Black said…
Love the shaker card
Macimbalo said…
Love your cards....saw them on FB and had to come over and see! Great new products and I love how you used them!
I Card Everyone said…
words definitely worth repeating ... and cups worth refilling! the Congrats says "slider" and shaker to me! oh, and gorgeous...
=]
Julie S said…
These are both spot on. Great designs!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Best wishes to you and your family for a happy and blessed 2018. Love your work as always!
Nora Noll said…
Oh I love the fun cards you created-especially that shaker!! I am so bad at these!! GREAT new products!!!
Kim H. said…
What fun cards! Love the minty color! I would love to receive either one of those cards, so happy and fun! ♥