Reverse Confetti January Countdown to Confetti Day Two - You hold a spot in my heart




It's Day Two of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month!  Please note that product links will not be active until release day/time.


This month we welcome Wanda Cullen Samantha Mann as our 'Fetti Friends!  

Today  we're featuring:

Heart Spots stamps + coordinating confetti cuts

I'm also featuring:

Falling Hearts Panel confetti cuts

Yup, I adore the new Heart Spots stamp set!


I've teamed it up with the new Falling Hearts Panel confetti cuts.  I used Salsa and Piggy Bank cardstock.  The sentiment has been heat embossed in white on Midnight cardstock.


I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on January 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  In addition, there will be giveaways daily...make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!


and, 'Fetti Friends... 



Comments

Larissa Heskett said…
SQUEAL!! This is the SWEETEST!! I LOVE this Set and the Inspiration!! CAN'T WAIT to see MORE!! THNKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Release Weekend!! <3 <3 <3
None None said…
Wow, Amy!! This is so CAS and perfect! I love the red and pink together. Hope it's warm(er) out your way. As I type this, it is 0 degrees, but feels like -20 with the wind. BRR!!! Good day to stay inside! LOL
Kelly S. said…
Oh sooo sweet! I love that they are nuzzling each other in their pink cuteness!
Kathy said…
Amy, this card is the height of sweetness! Love the red and pink everywhere in your design!
SOooooooooooooooo cute! LOVING those leopards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Betty Sue said…
Love the layers! The red and pink make it!
Laurel said…
You had me at pink ;) Love it!
Jill Norwood said…
Adorable card! These critters bring a smile!
These loving leopards are the cutest! Love the valentine's colors too!
Dotty Jo said…
Oh, Amy, this is simply magical! Jo x
That card is so cute. Love the leopards.
Becca Yahrling said…
I think this is so precious! Love this
cute set (and of course, the birdie!).
Adorable! Love your fun and fabulous card and this new release!
Andrea Shell said…
So CUTE! Love those leopards in pink!
Deepa M. said…
So fun - those critters are so cute, they look good in every color! Pink is perfect :)
Janelle said…
Pink Cheetahs! Love it. This is just darling.
Julie S said…
Perfect pink cheetahs!
Migdalia said…
Oh my goodness..this is just TOO CUTE!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations.
Nora Noll said…
Oh my!! This is just ADORABLE!! I love how you colored in the little critters PINK!! GREAT design!!
Sue D said…
So sweet with the pink and red background.
So cute!!! Love your design, colors, patterns, and pink characters. Just lovely. Happy New Year!
Wanda Cullen said…
LOVE that falling hearts panel (can't wait to get my hands on that die!) and your pink shading of the cheetah is so adorable!
Mary-Anne V said…
Love the pink theme on this card...cute pink leopards.
cghundley said…
Love these pink
"kitties", too
cute.
Carla from Utah
Happy Dance said…
Absolutely adorable, Amy! Heart spots. How perfect, at least in my world! Love these kitties in pink, too. That's a great cover plate die; so perfect for Valentine's day, or just when you want to send a little love. Great card as always my friend!! Stay warm. Bev
Annette Gordon said…
Just love the colours of the pink leopards with the falling hearts. So Cute!
Amy C. said…
Oh, the pink leopards are my favorite!
Kara Lynne said…
Looks like an amazing release, Amy! Your little pink cubs are adorable and perfect with that falling hearts background!
Darnell said…
That is just about the cutest Valentine I've seen, Amy! Those lovey-dovey heart-spotted leopards stole my heart! Hugs, Darnell
I Card Everyone said…
those little leopards might just leap into a cart, amy ... and join the hearts! absolutely adorable!
=]
That’s such an adorable Valentine card !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Kim H. said…
Love, love, LOVE your cheetah card! Love your cover panel and the colors used! What a great card! ♥
Laurie Black said…
Adorable card (oh my, pink leopards!)
DIANA L. said…
So beautiful, love the hearts and your design great card myfriend