Scrapbook.com + Spellbinders Collaboration: Happy Trails



Hello!  I'm back again with a collaboration with Scrapbook.com + Spellbinders.  You can check out my earlier posts HERE and HERE.

I posted this pic earlier on IG that features the Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Build a Camper:


Seriously, who doesn't want an airstream trailer?  I have many thoughts of converting one into my very expensive craft space LOL.

Here's how I was inspired by it:


I had so much fun designing this card!  The Camper is cut from a stone cardstock with avocado trim.  You can't tell from the photo, but the hub cap is glittery silver.  I used the Lawn Fawn Happy Trails stamp set for the sentiment.  The size and font were perfect for my design.  

I used the same glittery silver cardstock for those Spellbinders Nestabilities Stars Five Etched Dies.

My card was inspired by the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch:



Affiliate Shopping Links for today's project at no extra cost to you:


Comments

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING that camper and the splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa said…
OH. MY. GARSHNESS!!!! I need both of those items... I have the Lawn Fawn in my cart... must get that die set!!!
Migdalia said…
So super cute!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Nora Noll said…
Oh this is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE the splatter and that camper is just adorable!!
I Card Everyone said…
amy, my sil did buy an old trailer for just that purpose! I'll be honest, it wasn't near as cute as yours - what a fun card!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
The sketch is perfect for this fun die! Love your colors and layers mf 😊