Reverse Confetti February SFYTT: Berry Sweet




Hello and Happy Sunday!  Is the weekend going by fast for you too?!  I've been busily crafting all weekend long!  Today I'm featuring a project that was inspired the the February Reverse Confetti SFYTT:


This sketch initially challenged me and then I thought of the Berry Sweet stamps + coordinating confetti cuts:


Those berries are so much fun!  I used the confetti cuts on Brick cardstock.  The seeds have been heat embossed in black.  The calyx (I googled it, it's normally the green leafy part of the strawberry) has been die cut from Reverse Confetti packing paper.  


The sentiment has been stamped with Stormy.  The Scallop Square frame has been cut in Piggy Bank.

The colors have been inspired by the Color Throwdown:


Make sure you check out the Reverse Confetti blog to see how some of my other teamies were inspired!


Close

Comments

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the strawberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
What a sweet card Amy! Love the take on the sketch too!
Fikreta said…
so very sweet card!
Migdalia said…
Super sweet! I love this card.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Broni said…
This is darling, Amy! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!
Vickie Z said…
Adorable!!! So happy you joined us at CTD!
I Card Everyone said…
berry, BERRY sweet, indeed... and I love the brick red!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fun strawberries-- cute card