Reverse Confetti: happy birthday bouquet






Hello and Happy Monday!  Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made using products from Reverse Confetti!


I haven't used the Flower Wrap Confetti Cuts for a while and decided to use it for a birthday card.  

TIP:  If a product is out of stock make sure you join the waitlist so that you're notified as soon as they are back in stock!

The wrap has been cut from Reverse Confetti packing paper.  This is something that I do love to use quite a bit on my projects.  It's a great shade of kraft and I love the added texture.

The 'happy birthday' is from the Sentiment Essentials stamp set + coordinating confetti cuts.  It has been stamped with Baby Blue ink on Premier Polar White cardstock.  


The floral arrangement is from the Banner In Bloom stamp set + coordinating confetti cuts.

The pattern strip is from the Pattern Play 6x6 paper pad.

My card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches:



Comments

Ohhhhhhhhh this is fabulous!!! LOVING that paper wrap!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love the flower holder -- very cute
Oh wow! This is amazing! I love the posey of flowers and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
Fikreta said…
Beautiful card!
Dawn Darlene said…
Love the flower holder idea!