Reverse Confetti: Love is in the Air Blog Hop!




Today is the 8th of the month which means the Reverse Confetti Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Heather Hoffman's awesome blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the fun which is the Reverse Confetti blog!

With Valentine's Day around the corner I wanted to make up some treats to send to my kids.  I embellished some glassine bags that I had in my stash and filled them with heart shaped chocolates:


I used the S'more Love stamps + coordinating confetti cuts on this one:


Those guys are sitting on a Topped Off Tag with a Top 'o the tag.

This one features the Falling Hearts Panel in Salsa + Piggy Bank.


The sentiment is from the You're So stamp set and has been heat embossed in black on vellum.

All the pattern paper is from the True Love 6x6 paper pad.

That's it for me!  I can't wait to hop around and see how my teamies were inspired!  Remember to comment along the way, check out the Reverse Confetti blog for prize info!

and, 'Fetti Friends... 


Comments

Samantha Mann said…
Hey!!!! Great minds think alike!!!! Though I like your treat bags way better! Ha! Awesome colors!!! You're amazing!
Kathy said…
This is a great pair of tags, the Black makes them very sophisticated!
jan metcalf said…
Yes the black would be great for office treats!
Deepa M. said…
Those are sweet treats, your kids will love them!
Amy Rohl said…
LOOOVE these, Amy! The mix of papers is perfecto!
Debbie Rumpza said…
I LOVE these little gift bags... and the tags are so adorable!
Unknown said…
Great idea to decorate gift Bags! Love it
Ldyjs@outlook.com
Fikreta said…
love them!
so cute!
hugs
Tracey McNeely said…
Sweet treat packages Amy!
Lisa H. said…
Sooo so cute! Love all your details.
Laurel said…
These are adorable Amy!
So cute!!! Great ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!
Audrey Pettit said…
Cute, cute, cute! Love your glassine treat bags! Both of them are fabulous, and I know your kiddos are going to love them!
Sue D said…
I like how you decorated these treat bags.
Becca Yahrling said…
Cute treat bags, Amy. Your kids will adore them.
I love those sweet penguins!
Iris said…
So cute - love the hearts and the penguins.
Celeste Goff said…
What great little treat bags and the tags are fabulous!
CarlavdM said…
Lovely Valentine gifts Amy.
Mary Holshouser said…
Love the penguin tag. The black
houndstooth for the background is
great. All of the hearts on
the other tag is fun.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cathy Lillie said…
Cute project! I wouldn't have thought to use the penguins for Valentine's Day, but the weather here has been so cold and snowy, they're perfect! Plus, they're just adorable!
Jennifer said…
So adorable!!!! Love the black/white design
Denise Bryant said…
Adorable tags for the treat bags! Love those cute penguins!
Isabel Z said…
I love blog hops because they inspire me to create!!!
Anonymous said…
Very cute! Love the black and white and those cute little penguins-fun!
Karthikha said…
Beautiful sweet creations :) Thanks for sharing your inspirations with us :)