Reverse Confetti: with heartfelt sympathy





Happy Super Bowl Sunday.  That means a crafty day for me :)  I have a non-traditional sympathy card to share today:


I used the Reverse Confetti Rose Garden stamp + coordinating confetti cuts.  Not your typical color palette for a sympathy card but I wanted the recipient to receive a 'happy' card.


I used the following inks:


I did some quick watercoloring on the base panel.  My card was actually inspired by THIS card by Kay Miller.

I was also inspired by Color Throwdown:



Comments

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!!! And I am with you -- I only watch the game for the commercials and the halftime show -- especially since this year - the guy with my initials is doing it!!! LOL!!! Love me some JT :)
Fikreta said…
so beautiful card!
hugs
Celeste Goff said…
Beautiful card Amy! I love how you just watercolored one corner. It really makes the card pop.
Betty Wright said…
This is lovely, Amy! Love the colors!
Shelly said…
This is beautiful, Amy!
Enjoy your Sunday! I'm pretty much doing the same as you. ;)
Tara Godfrey said…
Beautiful, Amy! Adore this card!
Hugs,t
Wanda Cullen said…
Amy, this is such a gorgeous sympathy card! So happy to see you joining us at Color Throwdown!