Reverse Confetti: You're Fabulous




Hello and Happy Sunday!  I'm sharing a card that was inspired by my Reverse Confetti teamie Melissa:


I inked up the Something Wonderful blooms with Zig Clean Color Markers on watercolor paper.    I layered two Pierced Round Top Layers.  The bottom panel had the blooms inked up with Stone.  A happy accident was that the blooms weren't entirely cleaned off so it gave it multi-color look but not muddied.   I wanted to soften it up so I layered a vellum panel on top.  

The sentiment is from the Kindness Cards stamp set + coordinating confetti cuts.

Do you spy the strip of Avocado cardstock and Free Spirit strip of patterned paper?

My card color palette was inspired by Color Throwdown:




I was up on the Reverse Confetti blog the other day, here's a peek at my project with a customized stencil:


Comments

Fikreta said…
so beautiful cards!
hugs
These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love the subtle bg stamping on that first card great layout too
I Card Everyone said…
gorgeous. lovely. perfection, with that little panel of vellum! now how in the world did that paper get by me?
=]
Karen B. said…
Two awesome Amy projects :)
Sue L. said…
GREAT card Amy. So spring! Our ornamental plum trees are blooming up a storm this last week. YEA. (North Atlanta). Did you diecut yr vellum? How and where did you stick it down? It's just the right touch over your lower card!!! ♡
Nora Noll said…
What CUTE cards!! I love the pretty colors and the layering on the first card. The simplicity of the second card ROCKS!!