Spellbinders: family


I'm back again with another Spellbinders card, this one features Die D-Lites Lavender Planter Etched Dies:


This is going to my (ex) Mother-in-Law.  This woman is 91 years young and the kids and I have been spending quality time with her.  I've been taking her to her doctor's appointments, my girl has been taking her shopping and helping her around her condo. 


The woodgrain paper is vintage Chickaniddy Crafts...it's a gorgeous woodgrain, isn't it?  Perfect to set off those  die cuts.  They have been cut with Reverse Confetti Cloud White cardstock.  This stuff is great to watercolor with.  I inked up those pots with my Zig Clean Color Markers.  The Family cork piece is from Elle Studio.


I was inspired by:  CAS(E) this sketch!



Affiliate Shopping Links at no extra cost to you:

Comments

GORGEOUS! I love those pots!!!! I am sure she will love it!!!!!!!!
Happy Dance said…
Really lovely pots of lavender, Amy. They really stand out against that rich woodgrain panel, too. Love how you've given them such pretty colors with your Zigs. What a sweet card, and one your MIL will enjoy for certain! So beautiful, my friend. xo Bev
Nora Noll said…
Oh this is breathtaking!! I LOVE the lavender in front of the dark background. JUST STUNNING design!
donna mikasa said…
Oh I LOVE this, Amy! So pretty on woodgrain and that perfect sentiment on cork!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!
Hetty said…
Beautiful card! Great coloring on the flowerpots.
Sue L. said…
How very special for your Mother-in-law, Amy. How lucky she is to have you and her grandchildren!
Chrissy Larson said…
Such a cool idea, Amy! Love it!