SugarPea Designs Winter Product Release - Day Five + Release Day!





Welcome to Release Day!  This week we have been celebrating the new SugarPea Designs Winter Product Release!  The goodies will be available TONIGHT at  6 pm eastern!!!


Place an order* of $60 or more (excluding discounts and shipping) and you will receive SugarCut – Hello FREE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!


*This Sweet Incentive promotion begins Friday, February 16th at 6PM EST. This promotion will not be applied to any orders placed prior to and only while supplies last. It is not necessary to add the Sweet Incentive promotional item to your cart or enter a coupon code, it will be automatically included on all qualifying orders! Click HERE for more details.

Today the team is featuring:




So super cute, eh?!  Love the Better Together set!


When the kids were growing up, peanut butter and jelly were a staple in the household.  Funny thing, when I was growing up it wasn't something that I had until I was in 7th grade.  I was visiting a friend and her Mom made it for us for lunch.  I thought it was such a delicacy (LOL).



There's a giveaway on the SugarPea Designs blog!  You have all week to comment!  Winners will be announced on Monday, February 19th.



Guests:


Comments

Fikreta said…
so very adorable card!
This is sooooooooooo cute! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly Lunceford said…
Such a yummy card! Totally adorable!
Robin P said…
Cute card. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful cards throughout this blog hop.
Amy Rohl said…
Super cute, Amy! And sweet!
Annette Allen said…
your card is so cute.. great color combo..
Arianna Barbara said…
Awww!!! What adorable card!!!
Sheri said…
You can't help but smile at the You Go Together set! LOve it!!
Brandi R said…
So cute! Love those images. Foodies just keep getting cuter and cuter ♥
Debbie Rumpza said…
Such a super sweet card. I love the new stamp set.
AJ Bodine said…
I grew up on pb&j, definitely not a delicacy, lol! But I can see why you’d think that. Love your sweet card!
Sue D said…
Cute--I like the colors and the background. A special treat at a friend's house when I was a child was peanut butter on toast with maple syrup.
sharon g said…
SO CUTE. I'm thinking of all the ways I could use that set...
Audrey Pettit said…
SO cute! This is adorable! Love your coloring and the snipped apart sentiment is such a fun touch! Your story makes me think of the very first time I ever tasted soda at a friend's birthday part in third grade. ;)
Denise Bryant said…
Love your fun PB&J card! Cute stamp set and I love the Diagonal Striped CoverPlate you used for the background!
donna mikasa said…
Super cute! And now I want a PB&J sandwich!
Amy M. said…
Love peanut butter and jelly!
Very cute new stamp sets!
Cyndi said…
The Better Together set is so sweet. Love theDiagonal Striped Cover plate.
That’s such a sweet and cute card !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Mary-Anne V said…
Wonderful cards...funny story about the pp&j.
Mary Holshouser said…
Love how you used the colors from the
peanut butter and jam as the background
for the whole card. Cute card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Celeste Goff said…
Two great cards Amy! The floral one is simply gorgeous!