100% Genuine Birthday Wishes



Hello + Happy Saturday!  Today is my girl's birthday.  I can't believe that she turns 23 years old...how can I have a 23 year old daughter...LOL.  Here's a card that I made especially for her.  I think I mentioned earlier that she picked up knitting.


Patting myself on the back for actually using a stamp set that I adopted from someone!  I have a box full of stuff that needs some inky love...it'll have to wait.  The set I used is a retired one by Avery Elle - Made with Love.

I recently picked up some additional Catherine Pooler inks and couldn't wait to team up the Aquatini + Tutti Fruitti.


I think one of her best birthday gifts was accepting a full time position with a biotech company in Seattle (YES!).  I'm beyond excited for her to start this new journey.



Had to include a baby photo of her...she was born predigital photography...LOL.


We're having a build-your-own ramen bar for her birthday meal today.  She worked with her grandma to bake her own cake (with ice cream).  Love that she likes to bake/cook.   So proud of my girl 💚


Comments

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love love love the card you made for her! LOVING that ball of yarn!!
Lisa said…
Awwww! So sweet! Sweet card and what a beautiful girl (I'm sure inside and out-I mean ... she's yours right?) Happy Birth-Day to both of you... and congrats to her on the new job! Have a great weekend!
Nora Noll said…
Happy Birthday!! That card is so fun!! Your daughter is STUNNING!
I Card Everyone said…
Yay to having your girl close by again! She is truly adorable - just like her mama!
=]
donna mikasa said…
How CAN you be the Momma of a 23 year old?? You look like sisters! I'm sure she loved your card--those CP inks are so yummy!
Helen Gullett said…
Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter, Amy.
Your card is super sweet!
Cris G. said…
Oh my... time flies, right? But "donut" worry, you still look very young :). Happy 23rd birthday and many more to your girl! What a great achievement, especially being in Seattle where even I know that the coffee is really good :D! The card is super sweet!
Fikreta said…
Happy Birthday to your daughter!
card is so wonderful!
hugs