Hero Arts: I miss you a waffle lot





Have you seen the March My Monthly Hero Release?!  It's one of the best yet!  Today I'm sharing a card that features CM249 Food Puns and SA113 Every Which Way Stencil 6x6.



Breakfast is my FAV meal of the day.  Love to have breakfast for dinner too!  This card was made especially for my boy that goes to college in NYC.  Love to send the kids happy mail...his included a couple boxes of Girl Scout Cookies.


Affiliate shopping links at no extra charge to you:

Comments

Fikreta said…
aorable card!
hugs
donna mikasa said…
That's waffley cute! And breakfast is my fave meal of the day, too ;)
Shelly said…
Such a cute card, Amy!
Sue L. said…
So, so, so cute Amy. Happy mail is so fun to get! What a great Mom u r ♡ Rob's first year of university, I did not send a valentine's card. After all, he was pretty grown up! He called and asked if I'd mailed it yet? Told him no because...he was grown up now. Ouch, BIG mistake on my part. Asked if other students received cards from their parents. Yes, Cards, care packages, plus. Ohhhh, our poor son was feeling unloved here. Now, he's in his 4o0s and he, and his wife now, ALWAYS get a handmade ♡ card. 🤗
Celeste Goff said…
Oh, this card is almost too cute! I love it!
Audrey Pettit said…
Hahaha, love puns! This is fabulous, Amy! The natural color combo and that stenciled background are perfect partners for those cute stamps!