Reverse Confetti March Blog Hop!




Today is the day!  It is the Reverse Confetti March  Release Blog Hop!  That means all the new release products that we've been sneak peekin' are now available in the shop!

You should have arrived here from Heather Hoffman's awesome blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the fun which is the Reverse Confetti blog!

This month we welcome Christiana ReulingEmily Midgett as our 'Fetti Friends!  

I made an altered giftie tin:


That Sealiously set has me, well, sealiously smitten!  I combined those guys with Mermaid Kisses and the Seaside confetti cuts.  Chuckling that the goldfish crackers fit my nautical theme.

My main color combo is Iced Aqua and Brick.


I die cut the pool of water with vellum.  I fussy cut the vellum waves.


Now hop over to Kathy Schweinfurth's blog!  I'm sure she has a magnificent project to share!   In case you get lost along the way, here's the complete hop listing.


Christiana Reuling - 'Fetti Friend
Amy Tsuruta 💚
Emily Midgett - 'Fetti Friend





Comments

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that mermaid and the seals!!!!!!!
Shanna said…
I love your ideas!
So cute. I love the mermaid with with the seals. Adorable. Great colors, patterns, details, and design. Great ideas.
Kelly Lunceford said…
What a fun and adorable project! Thank you so much for all of the sweet comments this week, too!
Cathy Lillie said…
Love the mermaid and the seals together! Such a cute project! (And naturally, there would be goldfish treats in there!)
Joy Meadows said…
What a cute project! Love it.
sharon g said…
What a perfect pairing. This would be such a cute party favor...
Tracey McNeely said…
Darling card Amy, this may b my favourite release yet!
Shelly said…
Oh, this is so sweet!! Love it!
Cathy P said…
Clever idea, AMy!!
Cris G. said…
Sealiously cute and sealiously well combined with the adorable mermaid :)!
Yep, I'm still (quietly) here...
Karen Gerek said…
Delicious idea.....
Vicki Dutcher said…
Thanks for the reminder that I have these tins! [Yes, you enabled me a few years ago :)] Your tiny mermaid is so cute
I Card Everyone said…
you may have 'sealed' the deal, amy ... how darling!
=]
Christiana said…
What a fun project! Too cute!
Fikreta said…
this is so adorable!
hugs
Audrey Pettit said…
So, so, so, SO stinkin' cute, Amy!!