Reverse Confetti March Countdown to Confetti Day Three - hello sunshine




It's Day Three of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month! Tomorrow is when the new products will be available.  Please note that product links will not be active until release day/time.


This month we welcome Christiana ReulingEmily Midgett as our 'Fetti Friends!  

Today  we're featuring:


I loaded up my card with a fun color combo:


I'm loving the Bumblebee and Iced Aqua combo, how about you?  I used the "*" from the My Sunshine set and heat embossed it in clear on the Iced Aqua panel.

I combined the Bumblebee, Buttercup and Sunshine cardstock for the sun.  The 'hello sunshine' has been stamped in Bumblebee.


I can't wait to hop around and see what my teamies designed!  Leave a comment on all the sneak peeks post for each designer.  Comments will close at noon CST on March 7th and there will be a $15 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  In addition, there will be giveaways daily...make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!



Christiana Reuling - 'Fetti Friend
Amy Tsuruta ๐Ÿ’š
Emily Midgett - 'Fetti Friend






Comments

Lisa H. said…
So fun. Love how you created the background and your sunshine is gorgeous.
Miriam Prantner said…
Love that you used just the dies for the rays - I was wondering how that would look and I really like it!
Love love love this! LOVING that sun!!!!!!!!!!
Kathy said…
Amy....What a great card, and a great color combo! Must try iced aqua and bumblebee soon.
LittleSher said…
The sun looks so textured!
Mrsfish02 said…
Oh Amy this reminds me of a tropical morning. Warm and wonderful. Love this color combination. Nicely done.
Jill Norwood said…
Love your background for this sweet sunshine card! Great colors together...hopefully we will see them in the Seattle sky's all day! ๐Ÿ˜€
This sunshine is so sweet and fun. Love you color combination
sharon g said…
So simple and cute. I like...
Julie said…
Great card, I love the color combination too!
Denise Bryant said…
Pretty card! Love the My Sunshine set!
Sue D said…
I like the background for this sun.
Julie S said…
YOur sun really stands out against the background.
I love colors, so bright and cheerful, love the background and all the details. Just lovely.
Cathy P said…
Fun background!! Great idea!
I Card Everyone said…
I love the clear embossing, amy ... and OH yes - that color combo, too! and the dies, and the papers, and the... you get the picture, right? xx
=]
Kelly S. said…
I love how you layered your sunshine! It's so sweet against the blue sky background!