SugarPea Designs Spring Product Release - Day Two




This week we are celebrating the new SugarPea Designs Spring Product Release!  The goodies will be available at 6 pm eastern Friday, April 20th!  Please note that product links will not be active until release day/time.

Today the team is featuring the new:

LondonScape SugarCut
ParisScape Sugarcut
Chic Wishes Stamp Set


I was absolutely thrilled with all the European sets...having had the opportunity to travel to both Paris and London last year, these make my crafty heart happy.  I combined the ParisScape and Chic Wishes:



I decided to check the ParisScape white and highlight it with a smooshed Oxide Distress Ink background.  The washi looking strip is actually from the Spots & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper.


There's a giveaway on the SugarPea Designs blog!  You have all week to comment!  Winners will be announced on Sunday, April 22nd.


Amy Kolling Amy Rohl Amy Tsuruta  💚

★ Guest Designers





Comments

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that sky!!!!!!!!!!
Shanna said…
I love all of the new ideas!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Liking the sky scapes from London and Paris. Your card is very elegant really loving that sky.
Robin P said…
Cute card. I love your background.
Amy Rohl said…
Beyond!! The first time I saw this, I was a smitten kitten. Need my snail?
Karthikha said…
Fantastic card! The city scape is awesome and the background is just too good!
AJ Bodine said…
Amy, this is such an eye catching card..very fresh and pretty!
Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! Stunning background!!! Amazing colouring!!!
Mary-Anne V said…
Great contrast between the diecut and background.
wannabcre8tive said…
Your card is beautiful. Love the background.
sharon g said…
What a great background. Very artsy, like the impressionists :)
Kelsey Thomas said…
Awesome card. Love the background!
Larisa Hohman said…
Wow! beautiful background~
Cynthia Cole said…
Such a colorful background for your ParisScape scene!
Stacey Kowbel said…
Pretty card! I love the stripes at the bottom.
Unknown said…
I love how the background turned out! Very pretty
MadeByMeghanK said…
Your background is amazing!
Wow ! That’s an impressive background !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Amy M. said…
Very pretty card!
Sue Smith said…
Terrific job on the sky Amy. I really like the colors you used. TFS
Andre M. said…
Fun layout and colour palette.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
I love how you used the new dies, so gorgeous!
Karren said…
Wow! Love everything about this card!