SugarPea Designs Spring Product Release - Day Three




This week we are celebrating the new SugarPea Designs Spring Product Release!  The goodies will be available at 6 pm eastern Friday, April 20th!  Please note that product links will not be active until release day/time.

Today the team is featuring the new:

Reading Friends stamp set
Simply Fabulous Stamp set
Fabulous Sugarcut



Another fun day of sneak peeks!  I combined the Fabulous stamp set + coordinating SugarCut:


Oh my goodness, I combined them with the Chunky Monkey set.  I'm always trying to add more birthday cards into my stash and I adore the sentiment I used today.  


I added panels from the Spots & Stripes Pastels Patterned Paper Collection.  The 'fabulous' has been cut with peach craft foam.  It adds so much dimension to the card design.

My card was inspired by the color palette from this month's Mix It Up Challenge:



There's a giveaway on the SugarPea Designs blog!  You have all week to comment!  Winners will be announced on Sunday, April 22nd.


Amy Kolling Amy Rohl Amy Tsuruta  💚

★ Guest Designers




Comments

Love love love love this! LOVING that monkey and loveeeeeeee that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea Hastilow said…
That monkey set is the one that made me notice this company as a newer crafter, you've made him look just sooooo cute and tied the wording in so well.x
Debbie Rumpza said…
So cute... I love that little monkey.
Amy Rohl said…
This is the sweetest, Amy! LOVE the peach-y die cut!
Karthikha said…
Such a soft and super sweet card! <3
Lagene said…
Super SWEET card, love the layout!
Cynthia Cole said…
This is a sweet and fabulous card!
Robin P said…
This a really cute card.
Sue D said…
So cute with the monkey and the fabulous stripes.
Unknown said…
Love the fabulous die cut!
Mary-Anne V said…
Very cute monkey...great card!
MadeByMeghanK said…
Too sweet! Love the colors!
This is such a sweet card !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Arianna Barbara said…
Awww!!! Too sweet and cute!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
What a cute card! Love the added stripes too
I Card Everyone said…
I'm feeling a little splurge coming on ... LOve the spots and stripes, and your darling cushy fabulous!
=]
Jennifer said…
This is so cute - love the colors!
Fikreta said…
It's so pretty card!
hugs
Stacey Kowbel said…
Adorable card! Love the different colours of stripes.
Amy M. said…
Still love that little chunky monkey!
Sue Smith said…
What a precious card. Love your colors, and that little critter is still so darn cute!