SugarPea Designs Summer Product Release - Day One




This week we are celebrating the new SugarPea Designs Summer Product Release!  The goodies will be available at 6 pm eastern Friday, June 15th!  Please note that product links will not be active until release day/time.

Today the team is featuring the new:

Llama Just Say stamps + coordinating SugarCut



Okay, that llama is just too cute!  I've teamed him up with the Happy Camper Patterned Paper Collection.


I did a bit of ink smooshing on a watercolor paper panel and used my heat gun to completely dry the area.  I then layered the polka dot panel.


I heat embossed the sentiment on a black strip of paper.

My card was inspired by CAS(E) this sketch:



Such a cute set!


There's a giveaway on the SugarPea Designs blog!  You have all week to comment!  Winners will be announced on Sunday, June 17th.


Amy Kolling Amy Rohl Amy Tsuruta  💚


★ Guest Designers



Comments

Adorable! LOVING that llama and the sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annette:) said…
This little guy is so sweet. His face is adorable!
Unknown said…
Beautiful card! And that llama is adorable!
Wendy Ramlakhan said…
AMY!!!! I love the accessory image on his head!! Super fun twist!
Tracey McNeely said…
Such a cute card Amy! Love the llama!
Cute card and adorable stamp set.
Ericka Strange said…
Adorable card and I love this little llama! So cute paired with this awesome pattern paper. Great job.
Very cute llama!-Maria Giselle B.
ionabunny said…
I am particularly fond of llamas. These are too cute and I love all the accessories. Hugz
Andre M. said…
This llama looks so happy on this fun card.
Mrsfish02 said…
This is a whole llama fun Amy. The head dressing is so cool. Nicely done.
Audrey Pettit said…
SO darn cute, omgosh!
Cyndi said…
Adorable card. Love that llama with the potted cactus on its head!
Debbie Rumpza said…
So cute! I love th layout of your card!
Love that smooched background to show off this adorable llama! XX
MadeByMeghanK said…
Such a cool design! I like the "splat" blue background!
cghundley said…
Llama me say that your
card is adorable! Love
the Llama and pretty
inking around the Llama.
Carla from Utah
McStamper said…
Love your wonderful card. Great design.
Dana M said…
Oh your card just makes me laugh! Love the cute llama with the plant on his head, reminds me of the chiquita banana lady with the fruit hat.
Jami said…
Such a fun card! love it!
Leigh Penner said…
This is so fun! Great take on the sketch!
I Card Everyone said…
llama tell you, amy, I spotted that Sketch from Michigan! SO cute!
=]
Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! How fun! Love your llama!
What a fun idea to put the luggage on top of his head !! So funny !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Cynthia Cole said…
Adorable Llama card!
Katia said…
the background behind the llama is so pretty!
Sue Smith said…
Great card. Love how you have stacked the luggage on top of the llama's head. LOL
Sue D said…
So cute. I like the sketch you used and the polka dot paper.
Sue L. said…
Love the Llama and the basket on its head. Also the blue surrounding it. What do u think of short, tiny curls in soft golden brown on its face to make an alpaca? 😄😉😊
cma21317 said…
1/2 circle good idea, pot on the head Excellent idea
Fikreta said…
It's so beautiful card!
hugs
Lady Joyful said…
Fabulous card! Love the adorable llama with the pot on his head!
I love how you put the flower pot on his head, very creative. Well cactus pot not flower pot, LOL.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard
Mary-Anne V said…
Very fun card using the sketch and these great llama stamps!