WOW! Embossing Powder Guest Designer | Beautiful Things




Hello and Happy Monday!  Can you believe that tomorrow is the last day of the month?!  I can't believe we're already heading into the month of August!  This is my final post for WOW! Embossing Powders.  I wanted to give them another big shout out!


Most of you know me as a clean + crisp designer and this project certainly falls into that category.  I wanted to play with the #Handmade stamps Sew Sweet Collection by Tammy Tutterow that my friends at Spellbinders sent me!

I used the Metalline Flame on white cardstock.  It really shows off the wonderful sentiment, doesn't it?  I designed this card especially for one of Darin's aunts that is an avid quilter.  We have one of her beautiful pieces of art on our bed.  Her work is truly amazing.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have an awesome week!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you.

Comments

This is beautiful! LOVING the sentiment and how perfect for a quilter!!!!
Shelly said…
This is so sweet!!
I Card Everyone said…
she'll love it … I do, too!
=]
Fikreta said…
It's so nice card!
hugs