Reverse Confetti | Happy Birthday Jen!!!




The Reverse Confetti design team is throwing Jen del Muro a fun birthday hop!  You should have arrived here from my teamie, Heather Hoffman's blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is Amy Kolling's blog!

I've had the opportunity to meet up with Jen twice at CHA/Creativation.  This is from January 2018:


She's absolutely awesome and I'm so lucky to call her my friend💚

Here's my project for today's festivities:


I was actually inspired by a recent card designed by Jen, more on that in a smidge.  I love that she has coffee themed stamps and the Caffeinated Cups set is a classic in their design.  I stamped the to go cup on a panel of Iced Aqua cardstock.  The coffee has been stamped in Dark Roast.  I paper pieced the coffee sleeve.


I think another classic is the Blooms 'N Buds set, I stamped the base of the leaf in Iced Aqua and the detail work in Tangerine.  The sentiment is from the Birthday Wishes set.

I love the Stitched Rays Cover Panel confetti cuts.  Mine has been trimmed down just a smidge.

I was inspired by Jen's card HERE:


So cute, right?!

I was also inspired by Freshly Made Sketches:


I can't wait to see how my teamies were inspired!  Next up is the fabulous Kathy Schweinfurth!


Amy Kolling

Melissa Phillips

Amy Sheffer

Tricia Barber 

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

Comments

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING that cup! Great colors!!!
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous card, Amy! The colours and your beautifully crisp stamping are magical, Jo x
Celeste Goff said…
What a fabulous coffee themed card Amy! Great take on the sketch. Happy birthday Jen!!!
Linda Callahan said…
That burst of sunshine in the background is fabulous! Beautiful colors! Perfect birthday card!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fabulous card I love that color scheme
I Card Everyone said…
amy, you have created a wonderful card for Jen's birthday - LOve that sunray die!
=]