Witch way is the candy | My Favorite Things



Hello and Happy Sunday.  Do you have have Coffee hangover from yesterday's National Coffee Day celebrations?  I went on a Coffee Crawl with my friend Tonya!

Did you see my earlier post that explained that I'm trying to send out cards from October - December for the holidays.  I have so many fall inspired stamp sets that this is a great excuse to at least get them inked up.  This adorable MFT Birdie Brown Which Way Is The Candy is just one of those sets:


I inked up a Bristol panel with Distress Oxides.  I splattered it with water and black Kuretake Gansai Tambi paint.  Love how big these images are, so fun to color.


Am I the only that can easily average 7 foam square adhesives on one card?  No wonder they aren't postal friendly.

My card was inspired by the latest MFT Sketch Challenge:


Here are a couple of my favorite pics from yesterday's Coffee Crawl in Seattle:



Links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

I would guess that a coffee crawl is much safer than a bar crawl (and probably just a little cheaper! LOL!!) ... I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING that little witch and the sentiment!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
my sentiment exactly! The cutest witch ever, amy…
=]
Kim Heggins said…
too darn cute....love that sentiment!
donna mikasa said…
So cute and a great take on the sketch! And that Coffee Crawl looks like FUN!
Audrey Pettit said…
I love this stamp set so much, and your adorable card is making me want it even more!! LOVE your background and the sweet scene you created. The black sentiment strip and then the crisp white background really make everything pop!
Looks like you had such fun on your coffee crawl!!
Andrea Hastilow said…
I love this stamp set & have finally managed to buy a set this yrsr, love the way you've coloured yours, will use it as example when I'm working on mine.