Thanks snow much | Reverse Confetti



Hello and Happy Tuesday.  It's my last day off from work, I have a bunch of stuff to do but crafting first!  Today I inked up Reverse Confetti's Sno Awesome.


You can't go wrong with sno-cones and rainbows!  I teamed them up with a sentiment from the Snow Bunnies set.


I coordinated the rainbow strip by cutting 0.25 inch strips of Premier Polar White and used the same copics I used for the sno-cones.


I definitely prefer the Hawaiian Shave Ice which has a finer consistency like snow.  The bonus is the sweet red beans that are on the bottom...YUM.

I was inspired by:

The colors in the {Pin}spirational Challenge:


and...Shopping Your Stash - Make Your Mark (create a project using something you've colored with markers!).


Affiliate product links at no extra cost to you.




Comments

Christine Kiehl said…
yay. What a wicked cool card! Love it!
Rose said…
yup best to craft before anything else ;) super sweet card and i like how you colored the white cardstock to match,, will have to remember that and give it a try :)
Lyn said…
Love your card Amy always so clever, colouring the background pieces to match the ice-creams
EEK!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shelly said…
This is so sweet, Amy! And I'm with you, I prefer the Hawaiian shave ice as well! SO good!
Happy Dance said…
If we weren't about to get another 5" of snow, I'd really really love this card. As it stands (or falls, in this case), I only really love this card, lol. Those 1/4" strips you've colored to match the snow cones are such a brilliant addition! I'll bet that's going to make its way around the cardmaking world! Sweet card. In every sense of the word! xo Bev
Ivana Camdzic said…
Sigh...I totally fell in love with this card on Insta, Amy. It's SO sweet and soft, and just the loveliest, most cheery design! Absolutely adorable!
Chana Malkah said…
Great job. Nicely colored and a proof that less is more! Thanks for sharing at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT
Such a cute creation

Thank you for sharing with us at '{PIN}spirational', I hope we see you joining in with us again
Hugs Shell xx