a little hello | Badges & Banners




Hello + Happy Friday!  So I thought my day was going to be filled with driving around only to realize that will be next Friday.  How lucky am I that I get to stay home, be crafty and oh yeah, really make a dent in cleaning my craft room.  

So at my last Crafty Garage sale I picked up the Stampin' Up (retired) Badges & Banners...LOL, it was a multi-crafter sale.  I've been eyeing that set for awhile, this is how I was inspired:



This card was absolutely inspired by THIS.  The cardstock I used was:

Lemon Lime Twist   |   Pool Party   |  Night of Navy

The center panel consists of Night of Navy and Neenah solar white on a 4x3 panel.  The tag is from PTI, the twine is Fun Stampers Journey.


This card was inspired by TGIF Challenges:



My next card is so NOT postal friendly but I LOVE it.  It was inspired by THIS card.


Note to self:  buy compact poms

I'm loving how my second card came together.  The white tag and Lemon Lime Twist label panel are both by PTI.  My friend ERIN is always inspiring how she manages to use tons of her PTI tag dies. The stripe paper is  Let's Polka by Lawn Fawn.  I'm really loving this color duo....so fresh and fun.

Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Cris G. said…
Great cards, Amy! Those adorable pompoms rock... yay for a crafty/cleaning day :)!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Great colors on these tag cards. I do love the striped one ☺
Very cute and I love your color palette!
I Card Everyone said…
love these colors, amy… and what a great find in your own yard!!
=]
Love love love these!! LOVING that birdcage!!!!
Sue L. said…
Love both cards! So summer.
Kim Heggins said…
Love both of your fabulous cards!