Brighter Days | Trinity Stamps






Did you hear?  Trinity Stamps is celebrating their first Anniversary!  I couldn't be happier for Taniesa and her team.  So exciting!   Check out their new Oracle Octopus set.


How cute is that Octo?  I literally held my breath when I used that circle die for the shaker feature.  Of course I had already colored the image (#2 since I decided to change the color palette!).  Yes, it worked! 


I used the Surprise Party Tiny Tissue Confetti for my shaker filler.  So fun, right?!


I was inspired by CAS(E) this sketch!


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Shelly said…
I would have held my breath, too! lol Such a FUN card! Love it!
Celeste Goff said…
What a fun shaker card! Love the touch of glitter you added too!
Lisa said…
This is fun!! What a great image!! How brave you were to cut that out after you colored... turned out fantastic! Love!
This is sooooooooooooo fun! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Fikreta said…
Wonderful card!